• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Debate Organizers Say They Will Make Format Changes Before Next Debate

These debates are his opprotunity to show us he has those balls.
Its kinda comical how dismissive you are of my vote when i reside in a critical swing state.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Honest question, have you decided who you will Vote for? You don't claim a Lean on your Profile, so tell me, will you truly consider the options while considering what is best for the Nation?

I dont think it's censorship...they are free to say what they want...just not when they want to. They need to speak it at the appropriate time.

Time limits themselves limit what/when/how much a candidate can say.
Time limits or time outs?

Looks like they're trying to make some changes in order to reign in the debates so that Trump doesn't just run off the rails like he did last night. It would be interesting to see. Perhaps, each candidates mic needs to have an off switch controlled by the moderator so they can control who can speak at any given time.
a suggestion made by mister person BEFORE last night's "debate"

One change they should make is only have nonpartisan moderators asking questions.

share a list of five such persons from which they should choose

I think the consensus is that while Biden may not have 'won' the debate, Trump most definitely lost it.
Certainly that's the consensus among Biden supporters and the impartial extremely left wing democrat supporting media.

For Trump's sake, I would imagine. Word is his campaign was not happy about last night's performance.
doubt team biden is overjoyed at his repeatedly taking the bait

Reactions: lwf
Im not a fan of wallace but in the stable of moderator he far from the worst of the bunch.
My question is this,
If the commission is truly nonpartisan and independent, why aren't their moderator choices the same?

give us the names of five "non-partisan and independent" newspeople from which to select

They dont choose neutral moderators. If they are upset about interruptions a good start would be to use less antagonistic moderators. Otherwise you should not front thst the predictable results were not what your goal was.

your solution to this issue is to use unicorns as moderators

Looks like they're trying to make some changes in order to reign in the debates so that Trump doesn't just run off the rails like he did last night. It would be interesting to see. Perhaps, each candidates mic needs to have an off switch controlled by the moderator so they can control who can speak at any given time.
Im good with it. The only error Trump made was not letting Biden talk and wander into oblivion. As it is, Biden disavowed the GND, which Harris didn’t, and the DNC didn’t. He disavowed the left “I am the democrat party”, well, there goes the progressives. If he wins, he now has the green and the far left no doubt plotting his demise on day one.

Ok back it up. Show me anything from him that is partisan

then why the hell are you repeatedly posting that the debate moderators be more independent and non-partisan? now you are arguing against yourself!

I would prefer shock collars on both candidates but the moderator would have too much fun.
How about the Nickelodeon Green Slime drop.

admittedly, tRump did get one thing right

he did not need debate prep

You're saying Biden has to prove something, that he has balls, which we already know, to you for your vote. I don't give a crap who you vote for, I assume you're a Trumpie an will vote for the scumbag in November. It's kinda comical that you claim you may vote for Biden.

The wasn't a debate, Biden had no opportunity to speak with the lunatic shit show going on next to him.
I will vote for whichever one is offering me the most.

Honest question, have you decided who you will Vote for? You don't claim a Lean on your Profile, so tell me, will you truly consider the options while considering what is best for the Nation?
I always vote by that criteria. I am not loyal to any party. I vote for whomever i think is the best leader.
As of.today i am heavily leaning toward trump but i am open to hearing bidens vision for america. My biggest issue with biden is.that he has been very noncommittal and leaves me assuming how he will lead. Thats not a good look.

your solution to this issue is to use unicorns as moderators
I find it fascinating that you find my suggestion so threatening that you feel the need to mock it.
How would you feel about Hannity moderating the next debate? It shouldnt matter, right?

then why the hell are you repeatedly posting that the debate moderators be more independent and non-partisan? now you are arguing against yourself!
Jamie dupree is about as nonpartisan as anyone can be.

Perhaps the new debate changes will be that if either candidate refuses to comply with instructions, Scully will kneel on his neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds.

"Well, it's his own fault for not following instructions. If only he had followed instructions, this wouldn't have happened. Besides, he was hanging out with Manafort and Collins and Gates and Flynn and Cohen, and Papadopoulos and Pinedo and Zwaan and Stone and Bannon. What do you expect when you hang out with criminals?"

Back
Top Bottom