• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Death, yours?

Solace

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How do you think you'll die? And more importantly, if you had to choose, how would you want to die? Do you think you'll die young or middle aged or old?

I'll probably die because I sometimes do less than safe things, and some day I may have an accident from being less than safe. I want to die saving the one I love. I think I'm going to die young, I always think I will, it doesn't scare me anymore even, it's like I've accepted that I'm going to die young just as one accepts that the sun will rise in the morning.

I live in Australia, there are more different creatures that can kill me than people, so I'll probably die of old age. :mrgreen:

Congestive heart failure with a prognosis of 5 years from Feb of this year. Or ten to 15 years post heart transplant.

No idea.

I know how I'd LIKE to go.

Old Age<------ Wishful Thinking:)

I would like to die painfree in my sleep.

Chased off a cliff by a dozen beautiful, topless women?

:lol: No.

To the OP - I am middle aged now so I HOPE I don't die any time soon ... I'll go with old age and I'd like to die having heart stopping sex.

I definitely don't want to die by asphyxiation (smoke or water inhalation) other than that, when it's my time, I'll be worm food.

I'm trying to die by samurai sword. Possibly by North Korean Special forces. They got thousands of those guys. I wanna kill a dozen ninjas and then have a dozen ninjas kill me.

TheGirlNextDoor said:
No.

To the OP - I am middle aged now so I HOPE I don't die any time soon ... I'll go with old age and I'd like to die having heart stopping sex.

That's be pretty disturbing for the other person. :mrgreen:

or flattering :ninja:

That's be pretty disturbing for the other person. :mrgreen:

If I play my cards right, the other person will be in a nursing home... I'm sure that kind of stuff happens all the time.

"Hey Mildred! We got another one!!" :mrgreen:

Naked, on fire, flying down a mountain on a snowboard being chased by Ninjas.

I would like to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather... not screaming like the passengers in his car.

I just *knew* that someone will eventually use that quote in this thread.

When I'm being honest to myself, I assume that I'll die in middle age due to something caused by the myriad of health problems that I have. Most likely one of them will give me some form of cancer and I'll die in agonising pain.

Preferred method? Umm... crashing a car into a helicopter to stop a terrorist attack.

Hopefully, at a scheduled date and time in a hospital with the cryonics team already in position.

How do you think you'll die?

I have no idea.

And more importantly, if you had to choose, how would you want to die?

Wwith a feeling of peace about the life I lived and enough money to take care of what needs to be taken care of.

Do you think you'll die young or middle aged or old?

As long as I am prepared, it doesn't matter. Right now, I am prepared and I hope to stay that way.

How do you think you'll die? And more importantly, if you had to choose, how would you want to die? Do you think you'll die young or middle aged or old?

I'll probably die because I sometimes do less than safe things, and some day I may have an accident from being less than safe. I want to die saving the one I love. I think I'm going to die young, I always think I will, it doesn't scare me anymore even, it's like I've accepted that I'm going to die young just as one accepts that the sun will rise in the morning.

your thoughts seem more than a little dark.

If I play my cards right, the other person will be in a nursing home... I'm sure that kind of stuff happens all the time.

"Hey Mildred! We got another one!!" :mrgreen:
I read somewhere the other day that there is an extremely high incidence of STD's in nursing homes these days.

Just the thought of all that elderly sex makes me want to iron everything I own. :shock:

Chased off a cliff by a dozen beautiful, topless women?
Props for the Monty Python reference! :thumbs:

I will have a heart attack at age 55, just like both of my grandfathers and my father (nearly) did. If I survive that, I'll probably die from atherosclerosis in my 80's or early 90's.

Whatever happens, I hope I live long enough to see my child(ren) grow up and become happy and successful. Other than that, I couldn't care less when I go.

I am going to trash talk some Yankee fan and he will snap my neck.

Back
Top Bottom