• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Death toll rises in South Africa as violence and pogroms, looting spreads

Hilariously hypocritical as usual from you, especially given the tyrannical rule of colonial administrations across the continent.

"Corruption in African countries is hindering economic, political and social development. It is a major barrier to economic growth, good governance and basic freedoms, such as freedom of speech or citizens’ right to hold governments to account."

Another present from the colonial “overlords”.

"how the bread basket of Africa became a basket-case"​

Will South Africa go the same way?

Ginza is still in mourning for apartheid.

Apartheid was introduced in 1948 but KhoeKhoe and San peoples had their lands stolen and their cattle confiscated before many were put into slavery. Why do you ask me easily verifiable questions?

You either have a reading comprehension problem or you are deliberately lying again. In my post #15, I was clearly referring to the stoking of tensions that always happens when there is bad news about South Africa. White nationalist groups get themselves involved in talking about how bad things are and how bad it is that in the first 30-40 years since the African majority have been in power, that things are not going as easily as they would when whites ran the country and kept the economy running on virtual slave labour.

Just please stop with deliberately misrepresenting what I write.

Is there a difference between running an economy incredibly badly and "done anything but ruin the nations economy. Similar situations exist all over Africa...."

I'm not even getting into the cold war any why many corrupt leaders were put in place or propped up by intercontinental geo-politics, I just want you to get the basics correct if you can.

You either have a reading comprehension problem or you are deliberately lying again. Which is it?

I even posted links from the current situation and there are plenty of similar examples from the past, usually every time since the internet that Africans have come to power that white nationalist groups take up the cause of white farmers and landowners (and where did they get that land if not by raids, pillaging and looting into slavery?) to get sympathy for their cause?
I think we should make those white power groups renounce their citizenship.

Correct. Can't believe that @Litwin thinks that Afrikaners are native to South Africa.

But he also calls everybody a marxist in every post. Which is really strange.
I can believe Litwin thinks that because he fails in every single subject. Hes not even a good propagandist as he knows nothing but brute forcing repetition.

I think we should make those white power groups renounce their citizenship.

But in true Woke fashion, black power groups in Africa or the USA should NOT renounce theirs, I assume?

I can believe Litwin thinks that because he fails in every single subject. Hes not even a good propagandist as he knows nothing but brute forcing repetition.

Why attack the poster personally?

Why not debate what he claims, if you disagree with what he says?

Back
Top Bottom