• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Death of a journalist in Iraq

I'd just been researching his work re Iran's significant influence in Iraq via various Shi'is.

He was apparently assassinated by some the folks he had just been writing about.

What's with the swipe at Islam? This is most likely an exampled of political corruption.
It's very sloppy and lazy thinking to attribute the aspects of a small group of people to the larger population. It'd be like saying that all pro-lifers are mule****ers just because Neal Horsley is.

Simon W. Moon said:
I'd just been researching his work re Iran's significant influence in Iraq via various Shi'is.

He was apparently assassinated by some the folks he had just been writing about.

What's with the swipe at Islam? This is most likely an exampled of political corruption.

It's very sloppy and lazy thinking to attribute the aspects of a small group of people to the larger population. It'd be like saying that all pro-lifers are mule****ers just because Neal Horsley is.

Who the hell is Neal Horsley? If you had followed my posts you would already have known I regard Islam as a malignant cancer on mankind. Really, I should have said that Islam is a "religion of 'pieces'."

As far as corruption goes, it is my view that the whole of the ME isn't worth a bucket of warm spit to quote former VP "Cactus Jack" Garner. We ought to just get the hell out of there and keep them the hell out of here. They can drink their oil as far as I am concerned and I would rather crawl on my hands and knees if necessary before I pay another red cent of blood money to those corrupt potentates and religious fanatics. I'm sick of the whole damn mess.

Missouri Mule said:
As far as corruption goes, it is my view that the whole of the ME isn't worth a bucket of warm spit to quote former VP "Cactus Jack" Garner. We ought to just get the hell out of there and keep them the hell out of here. They can drink their oil as far as I am concerned and I would rather crawl on my hands and knees if necessary before I pay another red cent of blood money to those corrupt potentates and religious fanatics. I'm sick of the whole damn mess.

Can´t put it better! Let´s see do their bells start to ring after oil is pumped off the ground. I´m telling You the next war is about water. And they are the ones that don´t have it. They are going to bow before west then...

Back
Top Bottom