• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DEAR TRUMP SUPPORTERS! (Please take 5 minutes out of your life and watch it all)

Hmmmm

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
All you have to do is take 5 minutes out of your lives and you'll see how much Trump & Bernie supporters are the same. Stop letting them divide and conquer us by pitting us against each other with social issues. They use social issues as their platform yet they don't contribute to any of the cost of these plans as they hide their money in shell companies or overseas corp tax loopholes.

Quit being used....

Why are you singling out Trump supporters? It's the Bernie supporters who disrupt Trump rallies.

Cool, all you Bernie supporters - vote for Trump!

Judging by the massive, almost desperate establishment response to Trump, I can only logically conclude that he MUST be good for America.

Because the Democratic and Republican establishments have been kicking the People's asses for a LONG time and they want it to continue.

Hillary advances the establishment agenda
Cruz advances the establishment agenda
Kaisch advances the establishment agenda
Sanders just ruins and buries what's left of something that started out not broken

Trump is an unknown, but probably no worse than ANY of the other losers...and likely better gauging by the desperation to stop him by the establishment both left AND right.
Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Cool, all you Bernie supporters - vote for Trump!

Your response tells me that you watched about 30-60 seconds of this video.

There are 2 candidates that are pitching going against the establishment and another 1 who is wall streets pawn and will put america on the auction block (Hillary)

Of the 2 candidates you have 1 who is a 1%er who has constantly lied, cheated and used the system to gain his fortune (BK's non stop etc... Hope you don't think a country can BK to get out of bad decisions). He is USING Americans rage at the system to put himself in a position with more power and influence to make his empire even larger. He is the Ghengis Khan, Napolean etc.. narcissist of our time.

Some Important Narcissistic Leaders in History - The Narcissistic Life

Bernie has social ideas (who thinks this is a bad thing?) but he just wants to make corps and the uber rich pay their FAIR SHARE OF TAXES to fund these programs. Basically raising the quality of life for all Americans. Especially by closing overseas tax loopholes to bring tax money back to America.

And don't be confused. WE ALL HAVE TO PAY A BIT TO REMOVE CORPS/$ FROM ELECTIONS.

If we close tax loopholes corp profits will drop. Stock market will crash. Pension funds won't be able to be funded because they will have to rework contracts or they won't be able to fund these 90% pension contracts that are not feasible. Many cities will BK because they are over leveraged. Many business will go BK because they have been borrowing like crazy for a decade with the Feds free monopoly money rates.

The house of cards is stacked so high now... We have to actively start removing those cards to create stability before the entire house collapses. It's better to downsize to a smaller house than to keep building a crappy skyscraper that eventually collapses killing us all...

Or the worst case scenario happens again. Our gov and Fed decide to steal another 3 trillion dollars of tax payer money to fund bad businesses with bad business practices. Wouldn't you rather have that 3 trillion go to feeding the homeless, improving our infrastructure, lower tuition costs, afterschool programs for kids to help alleviate the cost of daycare for parents, bring music and art back to our schools etc..etc...

Or just keep funding bad businesses and steal Americas future. Brilliant

Read my above post and then also think about foreign relations. We obviously need to rework the trade deals and start taxing imports to level the labor playing field. But the stupidity of trump was 100% shown when he said he wanted to put nukes in S.Korea. So you want to gift wrap a nuke to N.Korea and then remove all US troops to protect it.

Apparently Trump does not study history (those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it) as we have already seen in the 1st korean war that the North will throw as many bodies as needed at an opponent to get what they want regardless of the human cost.

I'm sure China, Japan, Russia, Indonesia and any other country near N.Korea DO NOT like that idea of N.Korea having a nuke especially as they are firing off medium range rockets now!

We need to work with allies but we need them to take a larger % of their defense responsibilities. US Military defense contractors don't want that. Hurts sales...

You feed the blood mongering war machine if you vote for trump. If you haven't realized that we brought a vast majority of the Issues with the middle east on ourselves then I am just going to stop talking because you blindly believe in our war machine for some reason. Kill kill kill more people for profits. Thats what trump will back. Sounds like a great move for humanity.

Judging by the massive, almost desperate establishment response to Trump, I can only logically conclude that he MUST be good for America.

Because the Democratic and Republican establishments have been kicking the People's asses for a LONG time and they want it to continue.

Hillary advances the establishment agenda
Cruz advances the establishment agenda
Kaisch advances the establishment agenda
Sanders just ruins and buries what's left of something that started out not broken

Trump is an unknown, but probably no worse than ANY of the other losers...and likely better gauging by the desperation to stop him by the establishment both left AND right.
Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

That's a tough one. Not Hillary. I voted or Ron Paul the last 2 elections as he wanted to decrease overlapping layers of the gov, decrease wasteful military bases that serve no purpose in this Technogical war we fight now etc..etc...

I have voted independent or republican my whole life. I just can't keep supporting a party that just wants to feed the Military machine and kill kill kill and also push for more corp dominance over Americas interest.

Keep in mind Citizens United vs FEC. Since 2010 US corps have also been getting bought out by foreign entities. So now we have foreign owned US corps who can contribute unlimited amounts of money to influence our elections and the trade laws that influence all american citizens.

Does that sound like a good idea to you? I'm pretty sure foreign owners will try to influence trade laws to outsource more jobs to their countries (increasing their countries GDP) and also make trade agreements worse to increase their profits.

BRILLIANT!

So I can vote for Trump or Hillary. Cruz is a laughable pawn who will do more of the same for the establishment.

So the least worst of all the candidates to me is Bernie.

The battle for our country is going to be fought in the democratic side. If Hillary gets the nom the entire election is over. All superdelegates and everyone else is paid for and our country goes on the auction block to the highest foreign or corp bidder.

VEGAS even has Hillary at -225 vs Trump at +500. For the dem nom its Hillary at -700 and Bernie at +400

USA Presidential Election: 2016 Odds | Odds Shark

Who do you want as POTUS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom