• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Leader Talks About His Economic Achievements During Covid News Conference

Why does what a governor from a state far far away from you says about his state matter to you?

The same reason a woman he doesn't know or has never heard of has an abortion, it matters in the exact same way, not at all. The right's faux outrage.

Disgusting, right?

Total lack of understanding and awareness about the virus crisis, right?

Trump, right?

Wrong! It's California governor Newsome.

California Coronavirus Update: Governor Gavin Newsom Spends Majority Of COVID-19 News Conference Talking About His Economic Achievements

Um...what? He wasn't talking about his economic numbers at all. That entire video clip was him urging people to wear masks and socially distance.

Why do you lie all the time?? What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
I don't know whether to laugh or cry watching Trump Fan Nation publicly fall to pieces before our eyes.

Now Gavin Newsom is triggering them to the point that they are making things up about him and weeping in public.

Disgusting, right?

Total lack of understanding and awareness about the virus crisis, right?

Trump, right?

Wrong! It's California governor Newsome.

California Coronavirus Update: Governor Gavin Newsom Spends Majority Of COVID-19 News Conference Talking About His Economic Achievements

Addressing the COOVID 19 virus in a pragmatic and effective as a way to limit the spread of the virus and the damage that it does is step one in keeping the economy open and functioning. That act is crucial to economic health and the health of a states citizens.

Why does what a governor from a state far far away from you says about his state matter to you?

It points out the total and complete hypocrisy of the left, which is never ending.

The same reason a woman he doesn't know or has never heard of has an abortion, it matters in the exact same way, not at all. The right's faux outrage.

Ummmmmmmmmm, I am against murder, no matter where it happens. There are many ways not to have children (I'm not against birth control). But, I am against using murder as a method of birth control.

Um...what? He wasn't talking about his economic numbers at all. That entire video clip was him urging people to wear masks and socially distance.

Why do you lie all the time?? What is wrong with you?

Why do you lie? Are you unable to read?

It points out the total and complete hypocrisy of the left, which is never ending.

The "left" that completely homogeneous group that thinks and acts exactly the same way, right?

Addressing the COOVID 19 virus in a pragmatic and effective as a way to limit the spread of the virus and the damage that it does is step one in keeping the economy open and functioning. That act is crucial to economic health and the health of a states citizens.

By talking about his economic achievments?

Why do you lie? Are you unable to read?

You posted a link to a video, did you not? The entire video was him urging people to socially distance and wear a mask.

By talking about his economic achievements?

He kept the same open because of his pragmatic response to the virus.

Why do you care when you live in Kentucky? You should be complaining about what Mitch McConnell hasn't done for his residents than whining about California.

Ummmmmmmmmm, I am against murder, no matter where it happens. There are many ways not to have children (I'm not against birth control). But, I am against using murder as a method of birth control.

Abortion is legal so where do you get the murder part from? Murder would be after the fetus was actually born and then killed...but you can have it your way.

The "left" that completely homogeneous group that thinks and acts exactly the same way, right?

The left criticize Trump for this same thing but refuse to criticize govie Newsome for the same thing. Are you calling out Newsome for this outrage? Of course not. Hence, the total and complete hypocrisy of the left. However, if you don't want to be considered as part of the left, this is your chance to criticize Newsome or to state that Trump does fine in his virus briefings. Can you do it? I'm betting against you.

He kept the same open because of his pragmatic response to the virus.

Why do you care when you live in Kentucky? You should be complaining about what Mitch McConnell hasn't done for his residents than whining about California.

I care about the left's total and complete hypocrisy.

Abortion is legal so where do you get the murder part from? Murder would be after the fetus was actually born and then killed...but you can have it your way.

When you take a life against it's will it is murder. Just because Democrats have made it legal doesn't change that fact. How about the Michael Brown death in Ferguson? That was legal. It was investigated to death and it was found that the officer involved did a legal killing. Do you agree with that? Or are we back to taking a life against it's will is murder?

I care about the left's total and complete hypocrisy.

How is it hypocrisy? There was no national response so it was left up to the individual states to act when Trump refused to take responsibility. Did you somehow think it was going to be zero deaths in a coastal state with some of the largest most densely populated cities?

When you take a life against it's will it is murder. Just because Democrats have made it legal doesn't change that fact. How about the Michael Brown death in Ferguson? That was legal. It was investigated to death and it was found that the officer-involved did a legal killing. Do you agree with that? Or are we back to taking a life against it's will is murder?

The fetus has no will and it is a biological parasite without rights as long as it needs the mother's body to survive. It is her body and her decision if the pregnancy continues to term.

Tiring to compare Floyd or Michael Brown to a 22-week old fetus is asnine. They were indepdant persons who were adults, unlike a fetus.

Last edited:
The left criticize Trump for this same thing but refuse to criticize govie Newsome for the same thing. Are you calling out Newsome for this outrage? Of course not. Hence, the total and complete hypocrisy of the left. However, if you don't want to be considered as part of the left, this is your chance to criticize Newsome or to state that Trump does fine in his virus briefings. Can you do it? I'm betting against you.

Yes, the "Left" worry about your RW hypocrisy first starting with calling yourself Moderate anything.

When you take a life against it's will it is murder. Just because Democrats have made it legal doesn't change that fact. How about the Michael Brown death in Ferguson? That was legal. It was investigated to death and it was found that the officer involved did a legal killing. Do you agree with that? Or are we back to taking a life against it's will is murder?

But you are wrong. It's not murder if it's legal. You are trying to argue it is murder even though it's legal. Your words don't change facts or law. Michael brown has nothing to do with abortion....unless of course you're going to tell me he had one.

How is it hypocrisy? There was no national response so it was left up to the individual states to act when Trump refused to take responsibility. Did you somehow think it was going to be zero deaths in a coastal state with some of the largest most densely populated cities?

The fetus has no will and it is a biological parasite without rights as long as it needs the mother's body to survive. It is her body and her decision if the pregnancy continues to term.

Tiring to compare Floyd or Michael Brown to a 22-week old fetus is asnine. They were indepdant persons who were adults, unlike a fetus.

A biological parasite, huh? It is absolutely, completely, and totally disgusting that you would call a human being a biological parasite. I doubt most of your fellow lefties who support abortion would agree with you on that.

Yes, the "Left" worry about your RW hypocrisy first starting with calling yourself Moderate anything.

Yes, the "Right" worry about your LW hypocrisy first starting with calling yourself slightly liberal anything.

But you are wrong. It's not murder if it's legal. You are trying to argue it is murder even though it's legal. Your words don't change facts or law. Michael brown has nothing to do with abortion....unless of course you're going to tell me he had one.

Disgusting that you would be so proud to call murder legal and brag about it.

Back
Top Bottom