• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear James Carville, stop funding my enemy kthxbai.

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Seriously ****ing nitwit careless swine. Stop propping up the fascist right. I didnt want to believe it but that saying I hear in leftie circles "Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds" is ringing hella true right now!

Especially in this time where the extremists are winning this is a monumentally psychotic project.

Funding the nuttiest Republicans because you think that they'll be easier to beat shows a misunderstanding of what the Republican party has become.

Funding the nuttiest Republicans because you think that they'll be easier to beat shows a misunderstanding of what the Republican party has become.
That's the only possible negative outcome I can see. But this is not a new strategy. Republicans have been using this strategy since Nixon, eliminate every strong opponent possible you possibly can, let the doofus win the primary, then crush.

Ive been pissed off at the DCCC for a very long time for drowning my inbox in dozens and dozens of hair raising scare emails constantly badgering me for donations like a scam site.

We have a name for fascist sympathizers.

Carville has always been fighting to corrupt the Democratic Party, having corrupt and corporatist politicians replace real Democrats.

He made a movie about how he helped a corrupt presidential candidate in a southern country defeat a progressive; his guy won and was later convicted of corruption. Go Carville.

That's the only possible negative outcome I can see. But this is not a new strategy. Republicans have been using this strategy since Nixon, eliminate every strong opponent possible you possibly can, let the doofus win the primary, then crush.
Unfortunately democrats cant even crush the doofuses

Have always liked listening to Carville. A little eccentric but politically he's a savvy guy. Smart.

Sometimes it backfires, sometimes it doesn’t work,” Carville said. “Well, okay. People do stupid things from time to time. But I wholeheartedly endorse this idea of being involved in their primaries to help them nominate the stupidest, goofiest, extreme person they can.”

Ive been pissed off at the DCCC for a very long time for drowning my inbox in dozens and dozens of hair raising scare emails constantly badgering me for donations like a scam site.

I want Democrats to win. I'd say never donate to the DCCC and instead give to Progressive organizations and/or directly to Progressive campaigns.

Carville has always been fighting to corrupt the Democratic Party, having corrupt and corporatist politicians replace real Democrats.

He made a movie about how he helped a corrupt presidential candidate in a southern country defeat a progressive; his guy won and was later convicted of corruption. Go Carville.
Its corrupting our politics as well because the nuts keep winning.

Have always liked listening to Carville. A little eccentric but politically he's a savvy guy. Smart.

Sometimes it backfires, sometimes it doesn’t work,” Carville said. “Well, okay. People do stupid things from time to time. But I wholeheartedly endorse this idea of being involved in their primaries to help them nominate the stupidest, goofiest, extreme person they can.”

Yeah look where that got us in 2016…… its already backfired in so many ways and we are suffering because of it.

Unfortunately democrats cant even crush the doofuses
It goes back earlier. JFK wanted Goldwater as his opponent in 1964 and did things to help him get nominated.

Its not but the fact they still do this shows me they just dont give a shit.
That's how Karl Rove cleared the playing field for W, oppose every credible candidate that might get in W's way someday. (White Water, Monicagate, Benghazi X 33, "Illegal server" Emails!)

We shall see if you are right. It is the independents that elect politicians not Republicans. The theory is that independents will not vote for election deniers.

That's how Karl Rove cleared the playing field for W, oppose every credible candidate that might get in W's way someday. (White Water, Monicagate, Benghazi X 33, "Illegal server" Emails!)
Its backfiring already. The ****ing nutjobs are winning.

The left has always been to 'polite' to get as dirty as their right colleagues.
The left dont fund fascists. You fund a christian nationalist you are my enemy. I take that shit personally because lives are at stake. Stop it.

That was the idea. That they would win in the primaries and lose in November.
No they won the general. How are you this blind? Carville is being a direct threat to the lives of myself and people i care about.

Yeah look where that got us in 2016…… its already backfired in so many ways and we are suffering because of it.

The Trump win in 2016 wasn't because any democrats may have supported him in the primaries.

It was because democrats nominated an equally polarizing figure named Hillary for their candidate in the general election.

Yep. Democrats still think it's 1975.

The Trump win in 2016 wasn't because any democrats may have supported him in the primaries.

It was because democrats nominated an equally polarizing figure named Hillary for their candidate in the general election.

Democratic efforts prove unsuccessful in California, Colorado

In California and Colorado, Democrats spent millions of dollars in several Republican primaries in order to try and elevate more radical right wing candidates. In these instances, though, Democratic efforts did not succeed.

In California’s 22nd Congressional District, a toss-up district in the Central Valley, Democrats spent over $110,000 on political ads to elevate election-denier Chris Mathys over his opponent Rep. David Valadao (R-Calif.), one of few Republicans who voted to impeach Trump in January 2021.

“David Valadao claims he’s Republican ― yet, David Valadao voted to impeach President Trump,” states the narrator in the ad paid for by House Majority PAC, a super PAC aligned with House Democratic leadership and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

“We have never communicated with the Pelosi-linked SuperPAC and had no involvement in their campaign against Congressman Valadao,” Mathys told OpenSecrets by email.

It only tells me that you and democrats think the lives of their supporters is a game. Stop it.

I like cue ball Carville because he went to LSU. So did Kenneth Star who James made big $$$ smashing.

Back
Top Bottom