• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Federal Agents: Welcome to California

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
California Attorney General to Fed Agents: No Dangerous Handguns For You

LOL this just cracks me up. One of the issues I have always had with gun laws is the law enforcement exemption. This exemption
"makes sense" so the politicians include it on almost every gun law. The real reason is most law enforcement officers are seriously
pro gun rights - their own- and their unions are more than capable of going after anti gun legislators if they are not excluded.

So it cracks me up that Federal Agents aren't included and subject to the same crap the rest of us must deal with. Welcome to
CA FBI et al.

LOL this just cracks me up. One of the issues I have always had with gun laws is the law enforcement exemption. This exemption
"makes sense" so the politicians include it on almost every gun law. The real reason is most law enforcement officers are seriously
pro gun rights - their own- and their unions are more than capable of going after anti gun legislators if they are not excluded.

So it cracks me up that Federal Agents aren't included and subject to the same crap the rest of us must deal with. Welcome to
CA FBI et al.

Dear FBI:

Enjoy your stay in CA.

I am sure the weather is wonderful, so you should stay there for a very long time!

PS - While you are in CA, it will also keep your worthless asses out of OH.

The Feds should have to comply with each State's gun laws just like civilians have to. Great news!

That's great.....hopefully they will do the same here in Illinois.

Acme-Disintegrating-Pistol.jpg

The AG says the feds can only buy firearms listed on the Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale (like the rest of us).

Understandably, federal law enforcement officers aren’t happy about it. Welcome feds, to the California disarmament festival.

Read more: California Attorney General to Fed Agents: No Dangerous Handguns For You
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

The anti-gun folks should explain how dangerous and unnecessary guns are to the feds, insisting they should be unarmed like most British police.

CA FBI et al.

There should be no exceptions.If regular civilians can not buy so called assault weapons then government agencies should not be allowed to buy so called assault weapons either.If regular civilians can not carry their firearms in certain places then neither should government agencies. If there is a magazine limit for regular civilians then that same magazine limit should apply to government agencies as well.I regular civilians can not buy certain types of ammo then neither should government agencies. One of the things that pisses me off about these anti-2nd amendment scum in office is the fact they do not make these anti-2nd amendment laws apply to themselves. I do not think Mayor Bloomberg's guards are limited to 7 round magazines and I bet they sure as hell can carry those guns anywhere they please and they can buy so called assault weapons and easily get concealed carry permits. But I bet the average citizen in that city can not.

I think that citizens should have the right to own any gun they want to. But the fedral agents should have any gun they want so they can take down dangerous criminals easier and more efficently. Do you realy think that if a person wants a so called assault rifle that they can not get it? No they can if they want to find guns considered illegal, though not a acesible as illegal drugs but not that hard to get. So do you want a crimminal having better guns then the fedral agents trying to stop them, it would cause more deaths and injuries then there would be in the case if the agents had the same type of gun.

There should be no exceptions.If regular civilians can not buy so called assault weapons then government agencies should not be allowed to buy so called assault weapons either.If regular civilians can not carry their firearms in certain places then neither should government agencies. If there is a magazine limit for regular civilians then that same magazine limit should apply to government agencies as well.I regular civilians can not buy certain types of ammo then neither should government agencies. One of the things that pisses me off about these anti-2nd amendment scum in office is the fact they do not make these anti-2nd amendment laws apply to themselves. I do not think Mayor Bloomberg's guards are limited to 7 round magazines and I bet they sure as hell can carry those guns anywhere they please and they can buy so called assault weapons and easily get concealed carry permits. But I bet the average citizen in that city can not.
In all fairness, given the last time we saw NYPD try to shoot a perp, injuring 9 bystanders, I think maybe the police do need more than 10 bullets to kill a dear.

Back
Top Bottom