• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Cops: All Of This Could Have Been Avoided

Haha. It's hilarious when you wokees say blacks are racist against blacks. I love it.
They are part of a structure that enables racism and hold similar biases.

You mean where you insist Black people are trash, and have stats to back it up, while whining that you didn’t say the words that are displayed for everyone to read?

Weird tactic. Wonder why you guys think it works.
Why do you deliberately misstate what his post says? How is this even allowed here?

Why do you deliberately misstate what his post says? How is this even allowed here?

I quoted the *full* post. Twice.

Yes, you did.

You also misstated what he said, twice.

He said saying cops are trash is the same as saying Blacks are trash, except we have proof Blacks are trash.

THis is what he said. You don’t have to agree with me, you can be as disingenious as he is and whine about it.

Next time, don’t sit on a man’s neck for over 9m because you don’t care that he’s about to die. Don’t stand there like a doofus while someone commits murder right in front of you. Don’t lie about it in the press release the media afterwards to try to cover it up.

So many little things the cops could have done to avoid this situation, but mostly: the don’t murder Black people part. Try that one for a while.
Here is what Floyd could have done to survive. Show the cops some respect. Respond to them like I do with yes sir, not sir. Following their orders, do not resist and above all do not try to escape or attack. Every one of the instances that turn tragic are because these simple rules are not followed by black men.
Here is an argument no one is making... BOTH sides are at fault.

He said saying cops are trash is the same as saying Blacks are trash, except we have proof Blacks are trash.

THis is what he said. You don’t have to agree with me, you can be as disingenious as he is and whine about it.

No Again.

and Again No.

He said it was what 'racists' say, except the racists have correlating information.

And YOU, completely, deliberately misstate what was said in order to score points or look right.

This type of deliberate lie (by you) needs to be exposed and the perpetrators of it should be banned.

You can double down again, if you wish. It will still be wrong.

No Again.

and Again No.

He said it was what 'racists' say, except the racists have correlating information.

And YOU, completely, deliberately misstate what was said in order to score points or look right.

This type of deliberate lie (by you) needs to be exposed and the perpetrators of it should be banned.

WHAT? Did I miss something. Had no idea you recently became the site owner and decided on your own that someone should be banned.
I might have to watch what I say now, knowing Cope is now the site owner and might decide I should be banned.
disappointed_40x40.gif

The real answer was the one I gave you. You are uneducated on these things and have zero interest in correcting that.

Uneducated? Don't you mean I'm not brainwashed into twisting everything into racism?

Here is what Floyd could have done to survive. Show the cops some respect. Respond to them like I do with yes sir, not sir. Following their orders, do not resist and above all do not try to escape or attack. Every one of the instances that turn tragic are because these simple rules are not followed by black men.
Translation: "George Floyd deserved it."

You mean where you insist Black people are trash, and have stats to back it up, while whining that you didn’t say the words that are displayed for everyone to read?

Weird tactic. Wonder why you guys think it works.
You are being dishonest again. You know I ever said that nor will you produce a quote from me saying it.

I clearly pointed out that it was the argument of a few racists, not me. And they use the same logic you do, they point out real world true anecdotes of blacks doing bad things to smear all blacks.

Don't know about deserved it but he most definitely put himself in danger and is also responsible for the outcome. Bad outcomes stem from bad decisions.
If you say he is responsible for the outcome you are saying he deserved to be murdered by the cops.

Uneducated? Don't you mean I'm not brainwashed into twisting everything into racism?
You aren't brainwashed? SAY WHAT? Only other people are brainwashed? REALLY?

wonder_40x40.gif

No Again.

and Again No.

You seem to be missing the point of the whole thing. The latest idea in American politics is that if you repeat a lie enough times then eventually the people believe it. Granted, the Democrats didn't invent that technique but, as a party, they've just got to go with what they know best.

No Again.

and Again No.

You should air your grievances to the moderators and not instruct them on the course of action they decide, and we do not.

Don't know about deserved it but he most definitely put himself in danger and is also responsible for the outcome. Bad outcomes stem from bad decisions.

In this country we do not use the death penalty for passing counterfeit bills.

If you read my post, I do not instruct anyone of anything. I simply use the word 'should'

As did you.

I don't think it's a secret that the moderators don't care what you think they "should" do. It's bad form to do it. But that's between you and them. If that post bothers you so much you should report it and let them do their jobs and not pollute the board with your thoughts on what moderators should do.

Be better.

Floyd, under the influence of illegal drugs, passed a counterfeit $20 bill and resisted arrest for several minutes.

Daunte Wright tried to run away from police.

The 13-year old was running down an alley at 2:30 in the morning with a gun in his hand and was being chased by police.

The black uniformed army officer refused to obey the instructions of the police. He was asked to get out of his car, a routine request in a traffic stop.

The 16-year old black girl killed yesterday attacked one girl with a knife and was attacking a second girl with the knife when she was shot. She refused to obey the police. Mom and dad were in absentia. She was in foster care.

Last edited:
Now work out the percentages of the population ...
your original statment didn't state % because you wanted to promote a narrative, if you wanted to be honest at the beginning you would have stated "per capita" but didn't. NOW you complain when someone plays you at your own game?
tell you what, look up the % of blacks shot by cops vs whites, and then get back to me. DEAL?

Back
Top Bottom