• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Boys: We Hate You

Apparently marke spends a lot of time on Peter LaBarbara's website: "American's for Truth about Homosexuality!"

LaBarbara is the dude who likes to go to Bondage and Discipline fairs (mostly heterosexual) to sneak around and hide in the bushes so he can take photos of semi-naked leather clad men for his collection.

Has anyone ever met a homophobe who didn’t privately jack off to leather clad me?

Lefties do not like common sense and good judgment. They have been dieting exclusively on anarchy and Marxist propaganda for so long that they cannot recognize good judgment any more.

Well, the Right has spent too many years with their heads up the ass of their imaginary sky daddy. What’s your point?

Apparently marke spends a lot of time on Peter LaBarbara's website: "American's for Truth about Homosexuality!"

LaBarbara is the dude who likes to go to Bondage and Discipline fairs (mostly heterosexual) to sneak around and hide in the bushes so he can take photos of semi-naked leather clad men for his collection.

:lol: Well, I always heard that a bit dog hollers the loudest.

Well, the Right has spent too many years with their heads up the ass of their imaginary sky daddy. What’s your point?

I've seen a lot of dead people in caskets over the years. They do not prove God does not exist and offer no support to hedonists who want to stupidly believe hell does not exist either.

I've seen a lot of dead people in caskets over the years. They do not prove God does not exist and offer no support to hedonists who want to stupidly believe hell does not exist either.

It doesn't exist. Anyone with an unwashed brain can see that.

It doesn't exist. Anyone with an unwashed brain can see that.

You are convinced hell is not real and God does not exist because you cannot see, feel, taste or see the evidence? In other words you base your theological opinions about God on blind belief, not sight.

You are convinced hell is not real and God does not exist because you cannot see, feel, taste or see the evidence? In other words you base your theological opinions about God on blind belief, not sight.

Oh. My. Gah! :doh

Not sure "irony" could be spelled big and bright enough here.

Please tell me what God looks like, when you saw Him? Or touched Him? Smelled Him?

That post borders on the completely unhinged. You completely erased your first statement with your last. Good job.

Jordan Peterson, Today:

It’s a sad world, in my estimation, where young men (and not just men; and not just young) have been left so bereft of guidance and direction by the systems purporting to educate that nihilism and despair appear as the only reasonable options.

And it’s a sadder world when attempts to rectify that terrible problem are met with cynicism and sarcasm of an entirely unwarranted and destructive sort — directed, in the first case, by a mother against her own children.

But it’s diagnostic of the malaise that currently permeates and threatens our entire culture.
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jo...loating-irked-me-beyond-intelligent-reticence

:applaud

Back
Top Bottom