• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Boys: We Hate You

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
If we genuinely want to help boys, we need only to give them three things: give them their fathers back, give them an education and give them jobs. Although each of these provides the foundation for a successful life, each has also been consistently eroded over the past 40 years, with few attempting to reverse the negative trend.

Typically, calls to address the needs of boys are met with the same response; ridicule and a push to advocate for girls. Those giving this response are sending a clear signal; they have no interest in addressing the needs of all children, but only those of one gender.

If discriminating against girls because of their gender is wrong, discriminating against boys for the same reason is as well. Worse still, harassing those trying to address boys failing in school is downright hateful.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/...qz2X8me34MGwKFKXSrrqMKZ2Cz734tRenda5U31E0O6UU

This abuse of males that has long been going on that the feminists insist we not talk about has to be over.

After that maybe the feminists have to be over.

This that we are doing is way wrong.

The feminists are the problem.

Maybe you shouldn't try to blame everyone else for your failures and take personal responsibility for them instead. Self-victimization isn't going to get you a girlfriend. Nobody is discriminating against men, it's still a male dominated society.

Maybe you shouldn't try to blame everyone else for your failures and take personal responsibility for them instead. Self-victimization isn't going to get you a girlfriend. Nobody is discriminating against men, it's still a male dominated society.

It is not about me, it is about the low quality oppressed young men we are turning out these days, just one more thing that we suck at now, but a biggy.

Please try to focus, this is important.

tyvm

It is not about me, it is about the low quality oppressed young men we are turning out these days, just one more thing that we suck at, but a biggy.
tyvm

Well when you're complaining about low-quality oppressed young men, we all just assumed you were talking about yourself. You don't seem to have any solutions, actual or imaginary, just whining. What is it you expect to be done? Is it those mean feminists who see women and men as equals causing you all this distress? What kind of "oppression" are you suffering? Be specific.

You sound like someone who failed to become a functioning man in today's society and are now bitter and eager to blame everyone but yourself.

Well when you're complaining about low-quality young men, we all just assumed you included yourself. You don't seem to have any solutions, actual or imaginary, just whining. What is it you expect to be done? Is it those mean feminists who see women and men as equals causing you all this distress?

Feminists have not believed in equality in 20 years.

Man, you are way out of touch, and I dont need solutions to talk about problems, I am a FreeMan, my brain and mouth go where ever the **** they want to go, and you must respect that.

I insist.

Feminists have not believed in equality in 20 years.
Man, you are way out of touch, and I dont need solutions to talk about problems, I am a FreeMan, my brain and mouth go where ever the **** they want to go, and you must respect that.

I'm not sure what a freman is, but you can certainly say any retarded and unsubstantiated thing you choose as that's your freedom, and you do. I'm just pointing out that wallowing in your own self-pity isn't going to make your miserable life any better. Most women like confidence and self-respect in a man. This little woe-is-me routine is like chick-repellent.

If you can't articulate what your problems are or why, don't expect anyone here to take you seriously. Don't let me interrupt your pity party.

I'm not sure what a freman is, but you can certainly say any retarded and unsubstantiated thing you choose as that's your freedom, and you do. I'm just pointing out that wallowing in your own self-pity isn't going to make your miserable life any better. Most women like confidence and self-respect in a man. This little woe-is-me routine is like chick-repellent.

If you can't articulate what your problems are or why, don't expect anyone here to take you seriously. Don't let me interrupt your pity party.

This is an "I dont agree with you so you suck so I am going to put my thumbs in my ears as I act like a jerk rather than talk like an adult about the possible problem" post.

This is an "I dont agree with you so you suck so I am going to put my thumbs in my ears as I act like a jerk rather than talk like an adult about the possible problem" post.

No, this is me asking you to explain yourself. You lazily posted a link then whined a little.

Of the 3 things your blog article listed that men need to be men:
1) fathers back - 100% caused by men deciding to leave and shirk responsibility (not unlike yourself)
2) give them an education - Public education is free and at least one party (that you despise) wants to increase funding and quality of education
3) give them jobs - Nobody is going to just hand you a job, kid, you're going to have to work for it yourself.

I fail to see how women caused any of these problems. If you can't articulate what your problems are or why, don't expect anyone here to take you seriously. (We don't) So explain how women robbed you of all 3 of these things.

No, this is me asking you to explain yourself. You lazily posted a link then whined a little.

Of the 3 things your blog article listed that men need to be men:
1) fathers back - 100% caused by men deciding to leave and shirk responsibility (not unlike yourself)
2) give them an education - Public education is free and at least one party (that you despise) wants to increase funding and quality of education
3) give them jobs - Nobody is going to just hand you a job, kid, you're going to have to work for it yourself.

I fail to see how women caused any of these problems. If you can't articulate what your problems are or why, don't expect anyone here to take you seriously. (We don't) So explain how women robbed you of all 3 of these things.

Bull. Post #2 was your response, one that you should be ashamed of. If you dont already know that young men are in trouble then you are so out of loop that you are useless to me, you then dont pay any attention at all to your surroundings.

I will most certainly not invest education time into you.

Try Google.

Last edited:
Bull. Post #2 was your response, one that you should be ashamed of. If you dont already know that young men are in trouble then you are so out of loop that you are useless to me, you then dont pay any attention at all to your surroundings. I will most certainly not invest education time into you. Try Google.

It is both amusing and a touch sad to read the butt hurt anti-'feminist' whiners declare feminists are the cause of male problems. No one disputes young people of both sexes have troubles, but to blame the problems young men have on feminists is absurd and rather ignorant. It would serve the female bashing butt hurt bull slingers a bit of good to quit observing SELECT surroundings and taking in the ENTIRE view.

How interesting that the self proclaimed 'over-educated' can be so narrow minded... :peace

This abuse of males that has long been going on that the feminists insist we not talk about has to be over.

And to think some guys pay extra for it...;)

It is both amusing and a touch sad to read the butt hurt anti-'feminist' whiners declare feminists are the cause of male problems. No one disputes young people of both sexes have troubles, but to blame the problems young men have on feminists is absurd and rather ignorant. It would serve the female bashing butt hurt bull slingers a bit of good to quit observing SELECT surroundings and taking in the ENTIRE view.

How interesting that the self proclaimed 'over-educated' can be so narrow minded... :peace

Every one of us who have tried to speak up for young men only to be ignored or shouted down or encouraged to feel ashamed for trying to talk about the issue knows better.

It is not about me, it is about the low quality oppressed young men we are turning out these days, just one more thing that we suck at now, but a biggy.

tyvm

people don't want to take this seriously they don't want to address these issues so they make it personal.

people don't want to take this seriously they don't want to address these issues so they make it personal.

Oh this is very serious business.....look at all of the incoming fire I have taken already..... and we are just getting started.

Truth Tellers are most certainly not wanted here, can not be tolerated here.

It's not really blaming feminists it's blaming misogynist misanthropes that call themselves feminists. Feminism is over everything they ever wanted to accomplish has been accomplished. This is why we see misanthropes calling themselves feminists

Oh this is very serious business.....look at all of the incoming fire I have taken already, and we are just getting started.

Truth Tellers are most certainly not wanted here, can not be tolerated here.

When people are shown evidence that their beliefs are wrong sometimes they become more steadfast their beliefs.

Bull. Post #2 was your response, one that you should be ashamed of. If you dont already know that young men are in trouble then you are so out of loop that you are useless to me, you then dont pay any attention at all to your surroundings.

I will most certainly not invest education time into you.

Try Google.

I saw some tricky doublespeak in the post you responded to.

You mentioned feminism which has grown into a very misanthropic ideology and feminism was equated to women in the post you responded to.

I don't think feminism speaks for most women. I know feminists wish to, but I think currently there are fewer women then ever that identity as women.

He's attacking a straw man not your statement.

The useless people.

I think this is something we all do to some degree a flaw in design if you will. But the best thing to do in this case is just keep pointing out facts undermine the narrative. People read people listen and people learn.

I saw some tricky doublespeak in the post you responded to.

You mentioned feminism which has grown into a very misanthropic ideology and feminism was equated to women in the post you responded to.

I don't think feminism speaks for most women. I know feminists wish to, but I think currently there are fewer women then ever that identity as women.

He's attacking a straw man not your statement.

The feminists who are clearly out to depower males and who have focused their efforts on the young so that they can mold the male that they think we need.....these abusers who claim to be speaking for women and the needs of women only have power to do so because women generally refuse to condemn the effort, we dont get much of "These assholes dont speak for me!".....so ya, I do tend to blame women generally.

I blame the men too for what has happened, but women own the feminists.

Last edited:
I've been hearing "poor victimized white male" bit for as long as I can remember ... which goes back to around 1970.

Yes, you are correct.

The most egregious slander is that every single female on a university campus is in mortal danger from every single male student.

First, some of those female students who are most strident are flattering themselves.

Second, when President Trump's administration decided that male students had a right to due process when accused of inappropriate conduct, those so-called "feminists" had a mental meltdown. "How dare you question our honesty!" they exclaimed.

Third, parents nowadays have to make sure their sons are safe from angry or vindictive female students. Is that one reason that male enrollment in the universities is down?

Fourth, males just cannot win. IF a male looks at a female more than 5 seconds, she may charge "harassment." IF a male does not look at her, she may spread the rumor that he must be, well, gay, you know.

Every one of us who have tried to speak up for young men only to be ignored or shouted down or encouraged to feel ashamed for trying to talk about the issue knows better.

Oh how wrong, and how 'victim' of you... martyr much???? :roll:

Ignored???? Only those who attempt to blame 'feminists' for the plight of at risk young men get the cold shoulder and occasional laugh... you can now continue to wail and rend garments... :peace

Back
Top Bottom