• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Boys: We Hate You

Maybe you shouldn't try to blame everyone else for your failures and take personal responsibility for them instead. Self-victimization isn't going to get you a girlfriend. Nobody is discriminating against men, it's still a male dominated society.

I think what motivates him mostly to post these rants is fear and hatred of women and dismay over his own inadequacies as a man.

It's not really blaming feminists it's blaming misogynist misanthropes that call themselves feminists. Feminism is over everything they ever wanted to accomplish has been accomplished. This is why we see misanthropes calling themselves feminists
That's one of our biggest problems. Most of the people today fighting for 'causes' are fighting for causes that are already won. Rather than celebrating the success of past generations they fabricate ridiculous **** to be poutraged over, effectively minimizing their 'cause'.

That's one of our biggest problems. Most of the people today fighting for 'causes' are fighting for causes that are already won. Rather than celebrating the success of past generations they fabricate ridiculous **** to be poutraged over, effectively minimizing their 'cause'.

The outrage must be maintained to keep the donation checks coming in. After all, there's a payroll that must be maintained.

I think this video covers the situation quite nicely:
When I watched it, I laughed my head off!
When I showed it to my wife, she said it terrified her. I replied that every bit of it is TRUE, and it is happening with the workforce at the National Labs even more than what is seen at the insane Universities.
She replied, "I know its True, which is why its scary as hell. And those people you used to work with at the Labs now have control of Nukes!"
Yeah... what mess....
-

Hahaha, I watched the first two minutes and had to stop. When have you ever been told in "advanced" math class that 1+1 = multiculturalism, not 2? If you're going to lie and exaggerate at least aim lower to something that does happen.

No, this is me asking you to explain yourself. You lazily posted a link then whined a little.

Of the 3 things your blog article listed that men need to be men:
1) fathers back - 100% caused by men deciding to leave and shirk responsibility (not unlike yourself)
2) give them an education - Public education is free and at least one party (that you despise) wants to increase funding and quality of education
3) give them jobs - Nobody is going to just hand you a job, kid, you're going to have to work for it yourself.

I fail to see how women caused any of these problems. If you can't articulate what your problems are or why, don't expect anyone here to take you seriously. (We don't) So explain how women robbed you of all 3 of these things.

By spending thirty years in corporate America, I can tell you that Western women are indeed the problem. I see men plus Asian women bust their behinds to take pride in what they do while the Western women shift blame and steal credit, demanding to "break through the glass ceiling". If a sexual harassment claim can shift blame, they make a bee line to HR. I'm wise to them, but it still hurts to watch others get burned. I will also mention the substantial number of men I have seen come home to an empty dwelling. Include me out.

One of the more chilling experiences was watching come British bitch Project Manager belittle the Indian offshore team every chance she got.

All the BS about 'toxic masculinity'.

More invented terms and invented issues to drive fauxrage and imaginary offending. Promoting of victim culture by the left.

Um, daily caller is a conservative publication. Incels are largely conservative. Seems like a lot of the Trump base are just mad because they can't get laid. I suppose that explains why they chose someone who pays for sex to represent them.

Liberals can't exist without dividing people up by race, gender, religion and ethnicity and then finding fault with one or more of the subsets, usually always whites, males and Christians.

Um, daily caller is a conservative publication. Incels are largely conservative. Seems like a lot of the Trump base are just mad because they can't get laid. I suppose that explains why they chose someone who pays for sex to represent them.

So many misconceptions and confirmation bias in this post.

And you chose a serial assaulter and a metrosexual in Mom jeans. I wouldn't talk.

Daily Caller and Fox news entertainer Tucker Carlson told Hawkeye10 men are under attack, and he believed it?

Did you ever think that maybe they push certain cultural anecdotes in order to build a narrative to gain political support for the Republican party?
Or think, period?

The best way to communicate with a Western woman is via process server with a notice to appear in court.

:lamo

I've found a bottle of wine, a nice fire, and some massage oil work far better.

So many misconceptions and confirmation bias in this post.

It's just a deflection to avoid the topic. Liberals create and/or exacerbate the conditions which leads to boys and young men having problems and then attack others for noticing.

And you chose a serial assaulter and a metrosexual in Mom jeans. I wouldn't talk.

Another poor incel blaming and attacking others as if that will solve their problems. That's OK veritas1, life can change, just expand your boundaries. :)

Last edited:
Daily Caller and Fox news entertainer Tucker Carlson told Hawkeye10 men are under attack, and he believed it?

Did you ever think that maybe they push certain cultural anecdotes in order to build a narrative to gain political support for the Republican party?
Or think, period?

Right because feminists never blame all their problems on straight, masculine men, usually whites. Just never happens! But for that, they wouldn't exist.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/...qz2X8me34MGwKFKXSrrqMKZ2Cz734tRenda5U31E0O6UU

This abuse of males that has long been going on that the feminists insist we not talk about has to be over.

After that maybe the feminists have to be over.

This that we are doing is way wrong.

The feminists are the problem.

Do you think it's better to be male in Brazil or the USA? I have two sons with dual nationality. Do you think that they would be better off developing their career in the USA or Brazil? I certainly intend to retire there. All this mindless feminism has my blood pressure elevated.

It's just a deflection to avoid the topic. Liberals create and/or exacerbate the conditions which leads to boys and young men having problems and then attack others for noticing.

Agreed.

I'm pretty much of the mind of days past where 'boys will be boys' was a widely accepted adage. I do believe that this is supported from a scientific perspective as well (biology, psychology and sociology).

Agreed.

I'm pretty much of the mind of days past where 'boys will be boys' was a widely accepted adage. I do believe that this is supported from a scientific perspective as well (biology, psychology and sociology).

The incels complaining about other's, and using "science" to justify it. Science doesn't count when it comes to climate change, and universities are left wing indoctrination centers, but by golly, science explains why they can't get laid...oh the irony. ;)

Last edited:

Tucker knows his base, he knows this is irresistible click-bait for the incels. It likely gives them something to talk about when they're in their circles.

You, as a "Christian," literally supported satan in another one of your posts. Why should anyone believe what you say, as you fashion yourself a Christian, yet say things like that?

As far as Kevin Jennings, do you have documentation to prove that he tried to legalize "man-boy" sex? Or is he guilty by association over his recognition of Harry Hays?

There are lots of right-wing anti-LGBTQ websites out there that are trying to accuse Jennings of what Hays does, but not a lot of actual proof. The only thing I see are libelous statements and then, retractions. But if you have something from a valid news outlet, I'd love to read where he supports the act of pedophilia.

Jenkins served under Obama to promote explicit homosexual sex education in elementary and secondary schools. His other sins pale by comparison.

The incels complaining about other's, and using "science" to justify it. Science doesn't count when it comes to climate change, and universities are left wing indoctrination centers, but by golly, science explains why they can't get laid...oh the irony. ;)

Once again completely missing the point.
Here's a hint: It has nothing to do with getting laid.
That's your projection, and probably your problem too (I really don't know, and don't care to know either).

Jenkins served under Obama to promote explicit homosexual sex education in elementary and secondary schools. His other sins pale by comparison.

First of all, I would love - again - a link to prove this. A link from a valid website. Jennings promoted safety in schools - for all kids.

Oh - and as a "Christian," you should know that, for the most part, a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. That completely tears apart your argument that God hates gays, etc, because the way I understand it (and I am not speaking for God, but how I interpreted the Bible), being gay is no worse than lusting in your heart for your neighbor's wife, or cheating on your taxes (because both of those fall under the Ten Commandments, yet surprisingly, homosexuality does not).

Back
Top Bottom