• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Boys: We Hate You

Adulterers may be nice people in some ways but that does not make adultery nice or good.
That doesn't make adulterers pedophiles.

Drunks may be nice people in some ways but that does not mean drunkenness does not do damage to people and societies.
You made the claim that homosexuals are pedophiles not that they are not nice.
Homosexuals may be nice but homosexuality is far from nice.
It's adorable that you have your opinions but I don't really care.

If you don't think it's nice don't do it. What should anybody care what you think?

It is when one perverted cupcake wishes to publicly force grandma to publicly denounce her religion in order to support his perverted marriage to another cupcake of the same irreligious overcooked perverted mindset.

If providing a service to someone would forever you to denounce your religion you are either in the wrong business or you have a stupid religion.

Adulterers may be nice people in some ways but that does not make adultery nice or good. Drunks may be nice people in some ways but that does not mean drunkenness does not do damage to people and societies. Homosexuals may be nice but homosexuality is far from nice.

Love between two consenting adults is always nice. The fact that you reject love in favour of hatred is your problem.

If it's bull than it would be easy for you to prove the wage Gap.

paying women less hourly wages would violate the equal pay act.

perpetuating the pay Gap myth in declaring everything that disproves it to be b******* is not mathematics or economics. It's akin to a religious belief.

demanding that there be absolute pay parody despite the amount of work or the value of the work done is communism not feminism. And if you want that there's already a country for that.

berating all of the accomplishments of women to perpetuate the myth of a patriarchy is absolutely misogynistic.

you can tell me that I don't know what it means oh you wish but the fact remains feminist are undermining women by devaluing their accomplishments and contributions.

Yeah, I was off a bit on that 69 cents deal ... thatvonly applies in some mostly red states. The gap averages out to 80.5 cents to the dollar.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gender-wage-pay-gap-charts-2017-3

As for the various iterations of the Equal Pay Act, they have improved things for working women, but Corporate America continues to find ways to discriminate, plus women work more in salaried white collar jobs where overtime pay does not apply:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963#Impact

The oay gap is not a myth, it's a fact. Belief is not required.

Finally, you are still mistaking the meaning of misogynist. Wanting equal pay for equal work is the opposite of hating women.

Yeah, I was off a bit on that 69 cents deal ... thatvonly applies in some mostly red states. The gap averages out to 80.5 cents to the dollar.
That's due to the different career choices women make not patriarchy.

As for the various iterations of the Equal Pay Act, they have improved things for working women, but Corporate America continues to find ways to discriminate, plus women work more in salaried white collar jobs where overtime pay does not apply:
So if you could get away with paying women less there would likely be a lot more women employed than men in these jobs.

I don't buy the idea that some powerful men are just trying to hold women back that boarders on paranoia.

The oay gap is not a myth, it's a fact. Belief is not required.
No it's a myth.

Finally, you are still mistaking the meaning of misogynist. Wanting equal pay for equal work is the opposite of hating women.
It is against the law to pay women less than men who do the same work.

Ever heard of Jerry Sandusky? Good guy, according to hundreds of former supporters. Mostly democrats who have since his arrest changed their mind about him.

IOW, you have no proof. I understand.

I'm having such a good laugh reading the comments to this thread. I think it's hysterical..... and that brings me to my first comment, the word 'hysterical' which comes from the Greek word for 'uterus'. The word illustrates the misogyny of the times when people that were emotionally out of control were described as being similar to a woman's uterus. Anyway, that's that.

I'm old so I was a little kid during those cold war days of the 50's when we had drills in our classrooms for a possible nuclear bomb attack. We were trained that when the siren blared we were to quickly squat or sit under our classroom desk and cover our heads with both arms. I guess that was supposed to protect us from a nuclear disaster but why would we be told to hide under a wooden desk that would be fuel for any nuclear fire? Anyway....

People like the OP don't have a clue what women endured for the entire history of civilization. Even in the more modern era of post WWII, women always held the ****ty end of the equality stick. Women wore aprons, imagine that? Just like Beaver Cleaver's mom, June....she lived with an apron tied around her waist. When women complained to their husbands about something they would more likely get "shut up and go get my coffee already". Women had as much power and dignity as a piece of lint on someone's sweater.

I stepped out of that prison more than my girl predecessors. I took a job (under the table) for .50 an hour working in a printing business. As soon as I was 16 and got my 'working papers' (yes we had to have those to work) I got a real job and made real money $1.50 an hour. As soon as I turned 18 I moved out of my parents home to live on my own.

Boy-men that are still living in their parents spare room or basement and waiting tables at Applebee's are usually the ones who will shake their fists at women, the women that only want the scales to be balanced and equal between men and women. But I have news for women too, it's not likely that in any of our lifetimes that women will really be considered total equals. But there's valid biological reasons for that, men are just physically stronger. Although women are catching up with that too because they're larger than they were during my times. The average woman was around 5' 4" tall and now it's closer to 5' 7" tall. Some women are into fitness and into preventative health care. Hopefully their incidences of breast and ovarian cancer will help abate the numbers of women who die of cancer.

Anyway, men should stop with the 'boo-hooing' already and just make the best of what they have and try to make that better.

I didn't tie these things unrelated things together, the OP did. If you can't explain it and you're not contributing to the conversation I suggest you run along then.

We are debating... if you can't handle doing so then you run along... scoot!

We are debating... if you can't handle doing so then you run along... scoot!

You writing me out of nowhere to tell me you don't like the way I reacted to his dumbass OP is debating? If you're not here to defend the stupid statements in his OP im not sure why you're even talking to me.

It is not the speaker that matters, it is the truth/not truth of what is being spoken that does.

Learning this is what the education was supposed to be for, and was for, before it was ruined by The Bus Drivers To Utopia, amoungst others.

So what about feminism is the problem, including them in Civil Rights laws as a protection against discrimination, equal pay, or are you a keep ‘em barefoot and pregnant advocate?

So what about feminism is the problem, including them in Civil Rights laws as a protection against discrimination, equal pay, or are you a keep ‘em barefoot and pregnant advocate?

Very good question, asked several times. I also would be interested in the answers.

Love between two consenting adults is always nice. The fact that you reject love in favour of hatred is your problem.

Love between Bonnie and Clyde was flawed, just as lusting between homosexual perverts is flawed.

I'm having such a good laugh reading the comments to this thread. I think it's hysterical..... and that brings me to my first comment, the word 'hysterical' which comes from the Greek word for 'uterus'. The word illustrates the misogyny of the times when people that were emotionally out of control were described as being similar to a woman's uterus. Anyway, that's that.

I'm old so I was a little kid during those cold war days of the 50's when we had drills in our classrooms for a possible nuclear bomb attack. We were trained that when the siren blared we were to quickly squat or sit under our classroom desk and cover our heads with both arms. I guess that was supposed to protect us from a nuclear disaster but why would we be told to hide under a wooden desk that would be fuel for any nuclear fire? Anyway....

People like the OP don't have a clue what women endured for the entire history of civilization. Even in the more modern era of post WWII, women always held the ****ty end of the equality stick. Women wore aprons, imagine that? Just like Beaver Cleaver's mom, June....she lived with an apron tied around her waist. When women complained to their husbands about something they would more likely get "shut up and go get my coffee already". Women had as much power and dignity as a piece of lint on someone's sweater.

I stepped out of that prison more than my girl predecessors. I took a job (under the table) for .50 an hour working in a printing business. As soon as I was 16 and got my 'working papers' (yes we had to have those to work) I got a real job and made real money $1.50 an hour. As soon as I turned 18 I moved out of my parents home to live on my own.

Boy-men that are still living in their parents spare room or basement and waiting tables at Applebee's are usually the ones who will shake their fists at women, the women that only want the scales to be balanced and equal between men and women. But I have news for women too, it's not likely that in any of our lifetimes that women will really be considered total equals. But there's valid biological reasons for that, men are just physically stronger. Although women are catching up with that too because they're larger than they were during my times. The average woman was around 5' 4" tall and now it's closer to 5' 7" tall. Some women are into fitness and into preventative health care. Hopefully their incidences of breast and ovarian cancer will help abate the numbers of women who die of cancer.

Anyway, men should stop with the 'boo-hooing' already and just make the best of what they have and try to make that better.

We aren't talking about the 50s. We are talking about today. And if most feminists were in their 60s and 70s you'd have a point but most of them are actually younger than me and have never dealt with such hardships.

Furthering you talk about people shaking their fists at women which is stupid. Nobody is complaining about women they're complaining about feminists which can also be men. Feminism isn't even the most women I think feminism is the minority.

And believe it or not things are pretty equal. you wouldn't admit her not the same but only an idiot would think they were.

No you weren't. If you really wanted to help me out you'd explain why you and the OP think feminists made fathers leave, destroyed education and took away all the jobs.

I am going to quickly answer your comment.
feminists made fathers leave : Most divorces are initiated by the wife
destroyed education: Made universities so anti-male that most graduate students are women
took away jobs: Gender based hiring preferences.

I am going to quickly answer your comment.
feminists made fathers leave : Most divorces are initiated by the wife
destroyed education: Made universities so anti-male that most graduate students are women
took away jobs: Gender based hiring preferences.
The bold is complete bull****. Men have been leaving women and their families for...ever. Just walking away from marriages, children, bastards, etc. All thru history and with little to no consequences whatsoever.

And the others are BS too. There's no anti-male influence on college campuses.

As for jobs 'taken away,' who says men were entitled to those jobs? Or any jobs? Women in the workforce are just as entitled to work as men. That one reeks completely of this:

after a lifetime of privilege, equality feels like oppression

The bold is complete bull****. Men have been leaving women and their families for...ever. Just walking away from marriages, children, bastards, etc. All thru history and with little to no consequences whatsoever.

And the others are BS too. There's no anti-male influence on college campuses.

As for jobs 'taken away,' who says men were entitled to those jobs? Or any jobs? Women in the workforce are just as entitled to work as men. That one reeks completely of this:

His entire post is bull****. But, yeah, the bold is an extra dose of it.

Education scores among boys have been declining for decades, especially in the math and sciences department. Girls consistently outperform them. At first, equalization looked like giving girls more of an opportunity to demonstrate that they are as effective as boys in these areas. The next step of equalization is to figure out why boys are under performing and correct that.

The anti-feminist arguments are overly simplistic, as usual.

With girls the issue was lack of equal opportunity, so they created grants, scholarships and programs to encourage girls to give it a try.

With boys the issue is competency of skills, an area that remains largely unaddressed. Boys have ample opportunity but they under perform. It might not have been possible to see this disparity back when girls were kept out of the sciences because the "boys club" mentality created an artificial ceiling on achievement. What girls have shown us is that the ceiling is actually much higher than we expected.

The other stuff mentioned in the OP is bogus. It all goes back to reproductive priorities and childcare, which men statistically avoid their fair share of more than woman. People should really not be having children that they aren't 100% certain they don't want to care for.

Jobs and money relate to skills and talent, which goes back to the education piece.

Dear Boys: We Hate You.

Start there....how boys are treated at school, all the way through the Failed University.

There is a long list after that, stuff that you should know do know if you are open minded and paying a little attention.

Dear Boys: We Hate You.

Start there....how boys are treated at school, all the way through the Failed University.

There is a long list after that, stuff that you should know do know if you are open minded and paying a little attention.

My boy went to school in the feminist nightmare that is Berkeley, CA. Did fine.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/...qz2X8me34MGwKFKXSrrqMKZ2Cz734tRenda5U31E0O6UU

This abuse of males that has long been going on that the feminists insist we not talk about has to be over.

After that maybe the feminists have to be over.

This that we are doing is way wrong.

The feminists are the problem.

Oh dear... somebody's been watching Tucker Carlson...

Tucker Carlson Blames Higher-Earning Women For ‘Men In Decline’
“Study after study has shown that when men make less than women, women generally don’t want to marry them.”​

Sorry you are so gentle that your manhood is beaten so easily.

For the Thread:

I ****ING KNEW it. I was right. You were watching tucker carlson and that ****ing snowflake made you feel like a victim. :lol:

I ****ING KNEW it. I was right. You were watching tucker carlson and that ****ing snowflake made you feel like a victim. :lol:

Lefties do not like common sense and good judgment. They have been dieting exclusively on anarchy and Marxist propaganda for so long that they cannot recognize good judgment any more.

I think this video covers the situation quite nicely:

When I watched it, I laughed my head off!

When I showed it to my wife, she said it terrified her. I replied that every bit of it is TRUE, and it is happening with the workforce at the National Labs even more than what is seen at the insane Universities.

She replied, "I know its True, which is why its scary as hell. And those people you used to work with at the Labs now have control of Nukes!"

Yeah... what mess....

-

I don't think you understand Australian humour. We take the piss out of ourselves all the time.

Last edited:
You, as a "Christian," literally supported satan in another one of your posts. Why should anyone believe what you say, as you fashion yourself a Christian, yet say things like that?

As far as Kevin Jennings, do you have documentation to prove that he tried to legalize "man-boy" sex? Or is he guilty by association over his recognition of Harry Hays?

There are lots of right-wing anti-LGBTQ websites out there that are trying to accuse Jennings of what Hays does, but not a lot of actual proof. The only thing I see are libelous statements and then, retractions. But if you have something from a valid news outlet, I'd love to read where he supports the act of pedophilia.

Apparently marke spends a lot of time on Peter LaBarbara's website: "American's for Truth about Homosexuality!"

LaBarbara is the dude who likes to go to Bondage and Discipline fairs (mostly heterosexual) to sneak around and hide in the bushes so he can take photos of semi-naked leather clad men for his collection.

Back
Top Bottom