• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Boys: We Hate You

Look at it like a pendulum. The pendulum has been far over to one side for a long long time.

Now it's swinging back, and perhaps it overshoots the mark a bit. That's what we would expect, not that the pendulum is going to stop perfectly at dead center.

That's what I've been writing continually about the #MeToo movement.

I just reread this and it occurred to me that I forgot the bottom line that these people believed in, and that became the bottom line of feminism during the early 90's:

OK, now tell me you believe that alot of women today believe what you quoted:

Men are evil, taking men down requires war, and the ends justify the means so dont worry much about honesty or anything else related to civil behavior.

Trying to discern your grasp of reality here, please answer honestly.

Of course weak men that need to feel superior and cannot compete with women on a level playing field would feel that way, love the message and the advantages.

If there are advantages, it's not a "level playing field". Neither is it competing over what projects get completed, rather it's competing over catty games and credit stealing where feminists are involved. They are all about equal outcome without equal output.

I never imagined that I control what people do with their eyeballs. I have offered an invitation to better understand my thinking, take it or leave it.

Oh, I'm sure people understand your thinking, but that fake quote you posted has never been enshrined by any branch of the feminist movement, even the nascient iterations of it from ancient times you refer to.

It's a made up homily that repeatedly hammers on invalid points about feminism which do not exist and never have.

Argumentinvalidboot_tank.jpg

I understand... but modern day man hating femi-Nazis are not concerned with balance... I have met many that think men are a plague...

It's probably more a personal judgment call, once they get to know how you think. Replace "men" with

"THAT MAN"

and you might just have your hands on the golden meatball.

That is an opinion, one you can hold and not be the equivalent of a Klan member.

Not liking something, which is all you are stating, is acceptable. But being obstinate to people with different opinions than yours is the very definition of bigotry.

You'll have to explain how keeping in mind that perversion and immorality, also known as you simply not liking it, is irrelevant.

Forcing an elderly grandmother to bake a homosexual cake or put together celebratory flower arrangements for perverted same sex weddings is bigotry.

Hawkeye10 and other conservative men aren't comfortable around strong women. Beyond their security issues, what lies at the root of their problem comes down to the old idiom;

When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression...

You have this weird idea that all strong women are feminists. There are strong women that are militant anti-feminists. They are the ones that would scratch your face off if you ridiculed them being a stay-at-home moms. They are prevalent in Colombia and Brazil. Try growing up in a gang infested slum, then tell me about strong women.

If there are advantages, it's not a "level playing field". Neither is it competing over what projects get completed, rather it's competing over catty games and credit stealing where feminists are involved. They are all about equal outcome without equal output.

And men arent? As if men are willingly giving women equal opportunities?

Men dont give a **** if women are treated equally. If women hadnt spoken up for themselves, men would have happily gone on the same way forever.

Yeah, I'm sticking with this quote:

"After a lifetime of privilege, equality feels like oppression."

You have this weird idea that all strong women are feminists. There are strong women that are militant anti-feminists. They are the ones that would scratch your face off if you ridiculed them being a stay-at-home moms. They are prevalent in Colombia and Brazil. Try growing up in a gang infested slum, then tell me about strong women.

Actually, real feminists have zero problem with stay-at-home moms...as long as that is that woman's choice.

Forcing an elderly grandmother to bake a homosexual cake or put together celebratory flower arrangements for perverted same sex weddings is bigotry.

I have no interest in forcing businesses to provide services for people they do not wish to serve.

If that is your complaint, I agree with you that wrong.

But I fail to see how that equates to homosexuals being pedophiles.

If you are angry about the way sweet cakes by Malika malissa was treated or memories pizza I agree.

If a homosexual can agree with you on that surely you can put your dislike aside.

Strong women of all political persuasions don't scratch...

It's probably more a personal judgment call, once they get to know how you think. Replace "men" with

"THAT MAN"

and you might just have your hands on the golden meatball.

You have never met a woman that hates men no matter what? You need to get out more... :lol:

You have never met a woman that hates men no matter what? You need to get out more... :lol:

Oh certainly. I was even business partners with one for a little while.
You're attempting to make a point but I sure don't know what it is.
Are you implying that they are the majority?
Now let's talk about who needs to get out more.

JeffHZ7Uaad.jpg

FollowModel2.jpg

Oh certainly. I was even business partners with one for a little while.
You're attempting to make a point but I sure don't know what it is.
Are you implying that they are the majority?
Now let's talk about who needs to get out more.

View attachment 67247194

View attachment 67247195

I worked in fine dining and went to Rodman's house for parties and hung out with celebrities... real ones not some random model. I would put who I hung out with , knew, was on the set with, etc against anybody not actually a movie star... but even then I wouldn't be far off.

Who can argue with the Daily Caller?

It is not the speaker that matters, it is the truth/not truth of what is being spoken that does.

Learning this is what the education was supposed to be for, and was for, before it was ruined by The Bus Drivers To Utopia, amoungst others.

No you weren't. If you really wanted to help me out you'd explain why you and the OP think feminists made fathers leave, destroyed education and took away all the jobs.

There are subtle issues that over lap that you seem to be conflating... and worse, trying to tie in things that have nothing to do with each other.

It is not the speaker that matters, it is the truth/not truth of what is being spoken that does.

Learning this is what the education was supposed to be for, and was for, before it was ruined by The Bus Drivers To Utopia, amoungst others.

There is no truth being spoken there, Broh. But the song he sung obviously struck a chord.

What is a homosexual cake? Is that when a chocolate cake fancies another chocolate cake instead of a lemon drizzle cake?

There are subtle issues that over lap that you seem to be conflating... and worse, trying to tie in things that have nothing to do with each other.

I didn't tie these things unrelated things together, the OP did. If you can't explain it and you're not contributing to the conversation I suggest you run along then.

I have no interest in forcing businesses to provide services for people they do not wish to serve.

If that is your complaint, I agree with you that wrong.

But I fail to see how that equates to homosexuals being pedophiles.

If you are angry about the way sweet cakes by Malika malissa was treated or memories pizza I agree.

If a homosexual can agree with you on that surely you can put your dislike aside.

Adulterers may be nice people in some ways but that does not make adultery nice or good. Drunks may be nice people in some ways but that does not mean drunkenness does not do damage to people and societies. Homosexuals may be nice but homosexuality is far from nice.

What is a homosexual cake? Is that when a chocolate cake fancies another chocolate cake instead of a lemon drizzle cake?

It is when one perverted cupcake wishes to publicly force grandma to publicly denounce her religion in order to support his perverted marriage to another cupcake of the same irreligious overcooked perverted mindset.

Back
Top Bottom