• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dear Afro-ameicans & Sympathizers

Moi621

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Kamala Harris and her family
have little in common with the
Afro American Experience.

REMEMBER when the "professional" Blacks
Jackson, Sharpton, etc. appear

REMEMBER: Even if they don't!
Someone(s) spend $ $ $ for the Black Vote.
To boost Biden from a third tier candidate to candidate apparent.

Moi
Get It Or Not!

No Kamala.

No :2canadian

Last edited:

Moi
Get It Or Not!

No Kamala.

Your brilliance is fecking astounding. Also, I had no idea that Harris was Canadian. :shock:

Moi
Get It Or Not!

No Kamala.

Is there a way to translate this into common English, Comrade?

This is one of the most convincing arguments against Harris I've seen in the last .000000000001 seconds.

Thanks for your opinion. Personally, people of color don't frighten me so much that I feel compelled to make up stuff in the deluded hope that I will spread my cowardice like covid.

"African-American", not "Afro-American". Use the correct phrases in your racism.

Moi
Get It Or Not!

No Kamala.

IDK why I'm bothering but anyway; I will try and make this simple for you....

If you were a 2nd generation descendent of the Vietnam war, who's grandfather was a black soldier, you'd be shunned by Koreans.

If you look black at all, in America, even if you consider yourself Korean, you will be considered black. If you grow up here as a teenager, you will have the "black" experience, if you look black. Matters not why.

Example 2, if you are Indian, or North African and dark skinned at all, you might be genetically mostly caucasian, but it America, you will be considered and treated as black.

Bonus fact: Slavery was over 100+ years ago in America. Kamala's living family has NOTHING to do with slavery.

Now if you're gonna tell me racism is dead in America.... :shock: :2rofll:

another race thread.

Moi
Get It Or Not!

No Kamala.

What makes you say that about Harris, any sources to share? What country are you trolling from?

apparently, nothing scares an election interference professional more than a black woman. that's kinda weird.

apparently, nothing scares an election interference professional more than a black woman. that's kinda weird.

Hahahahaha..."professional". This fellow is probably the one sent to the gastronom across the street from the Intelligence Ministry to fetch hot piroshkis and coffee for the actual professionals.

Last edited:

Moi
Get It Or Not!

No Kamala.

I'm starting to love this place.

Hahahahaha..."professional". This fellow is probably the one sent to the gastronom across the street from the Intelligence Ministry to fetch hot piroshkis and coffee for the actual professionals.

i wouldn't mind talking Russian food. i don't know a lot about it.

Let's see here.

1280px-Senator_Harris_official_senate_portrait-1.jpg

or

OIP.HI1Yz4_YRM-qxtEOplQk8QHaLB

Hmmmm................I don't know..............

"African-American", not "Afro-American". Use the correct phrases in your racism.

Who decides which phrases are correct, and why? Is there something insulting about "Afro?" Does that mean we can't say someone has an afro hairstyle anymore?

Of which you're a curator, eh? :lamo

The squinty bible boy! The squinty bible boy! :elephantf

Do you think Mama will let him on stage with another woman without her being there?

Do you think Mama will let him on stage with another woman without her being there?

Heaven's no! He'd wet his pants.

Who decides which phrases are correct, and why? Is there something insulting about "Afro?" Does that mean we can't say someone has an afro hairstyle anymore?

You don't get to decide. But you certainly are entitled to continue embarrassing yourself by using whichever term makes your toes squiggle. And no, as you already knew, the afro hairstyle has nothing to do with it, for reasons you already understood before you started typing.

Unless you really thought you were being witty there, in which case nobody can help you.

Back
Top Bottom