• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dealbreaker?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I’m thinking Kamala doesn’t run in 2020.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/latest-news/article222727270.html

From the link: “Sen. Kamala Harris said Thursday that she did not know about the allegations of harassment made against one of her longtime staff members, who resigned Wednesday after The Sacramento Bee inquired about a $400,000 harassment and retaliation settlement resulting from his time working for Harris at the California Department of Justice.

“I did not,” she said on the steps outside the U.S. Capitol. “Nope.””

From the link: “Sen. Kamala Harris said Thursday that she did not know about the allegations of harassment made against one of her longtime staff members, who resigned Wednesday after The Sacramento Bee inquired about a $400,000 harassment and retaliation settlement resulting from his time working for Harris at the California Department of Justice.

She's full-o-****.

She's full-o-****.

That’s helpful. You are well known and recognized for your keen insight and reasoned responses.

Put me down for agreeing with aped. His argument is compelling.

If she knew about the allegations then that's bad. If she didn't know then it has nothing to do with her.

If she knew about the allegations then that's bad. If she didn't know then it has nothing to do with her.

Who ponied up $ 400K? California?

She probably knew what was going on, but is a savy enough politician, or has loyal enough subordinates, to make sure there isn't any hard evidence proving she knew

It really doesn't matter in today's divided political landscape. If you like her you'll give her a pass, If you don't then this is just another reason to add to the list.

Back
Top Bottom