• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deadly Cows!

They said it was started by a static charge. Perhaps it had something to do with their feed and their all has gas around the same time?

If they are related to that California cow in the dairy commercials and start singing "We didn't start the fire" we know they are just a bunch of lying bovines!

Not likely - I grew up on a dairy farm. Barns holding 90 cows is very large and barns are not weather proof to keep such gas in. Secondly, barns normally are tall in the middle as most have hay or straw mows above for storage as multiple doors and openings for manure removal. Yes, sparks can occur easily in barns from electrical lights, machinery, etc... but static charge? Static from what exactly.... This story is sounds more like a troll attempt. It's possible but not plausible.

Didn't a bunch of pigs do the very same thing not long ago in England? I'll have to look, but I think so.

Didn't a bunch of pigs do the very same thing not long ago in England? I'll have to look, but I think so.

Are you calling the Royals pigs?!?! ;)

"Prince Philip has just let one rip. His children, Anne and Charles, slowly become aware of what has gone down, but grandson Prince Harry, behind Philip, caught the full brunt of it — and could barely contain his glee.

The Queen? Was she just being regal or was she so used to Philip pharting that it didn’t even register?"

Attachments

• dynamic_resize.jpg
    dynamic_resize.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18

"Prince Philip has just let one rip. His children, Anne and Charles, slowly become aware of what has gone down, but grandson Prince Harry, behind Philip, caught the full brunt of it — and could barely contain his glee.

The Queen? Was she just being regal or was she so used to Philip pharting that it didn’t even register?"

You beat me to it!!

My grandparents on both sides were English. They didn't self-immolate because they understood electricity and methane, unlike the pigs. The Royal family could be challenged in that area.

Whatever happened to the $millions that the US government was putting into studying cow farts?

Probably became too dangerous for the scientists. Nobody has ever come up with an explosion proof switch for a cow's ass or the surrounding environs. Those particular scientists have moved into climate change. It's more lucrative, less odorous and far, far safer. Just ask Michael Mann. I bet he used to study cow farts.

Probably became too dangerous for the scientists. Nobody has ever come up with an explosion proof switch for a cow's ass or the surrounding environs. Those particular scientists have moved into climate change. It's more lucrative, less odorous and far, far safer. Just ask Michael Mann. I bet he used to study cow farts.

Maybe just ask Michael Moore about his everyday life.

It takes a minimum of 5% concentration of methane to be flammable. I really don't see a bunch of cows producing this in an unsealed environment. I think somebody is trying to fool the insurance company to cover their stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom