• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deadlocked board in key Michigan county fails to certify vote totals by deadline

Can't certify a corrupt count. The truth matters.
It's not a corrupt count. This is just sour grapes over losing and trying to overturn a fair and free election. The GOP is really showing it's true colors as haters of America and Democracy.

Do you REALLY think the MSM would have told Biden to concede? Seriously?

Now you're on to the MSM?

Do all of you really think a guy that gets 15 twentysomething females at a rally beat a guy that gets throngs of thousands?

Ah, so you bought the "I can't lose unless it's rigged" line? Awesome. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too. I'll give you the lay-away option and a month's supply of Trump ties.

Do not trust GOP legislatures to appoint Biden electors in the states of MI, WI, PA, GA, and AZ.

I hope you have good reason not to.

JUST IN: THE BOARD OF CANVASERS VOTED UNANIMOUSLY TO CERTIFY WAYNE CTY!

Trump on Twitter: Wow! Michigan just refused to certify the election results! Having courage is a beautiful thing. The USA stands proud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Trump on Twitter: Flip Michigan back to TRUMP. Detroit, not surprisingly, has tremendous problems!

WHAT A LOSER!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Whitmer can spin it anyway she wishes but the truth is after a number of absentee ballot poll books were found to be "out of balance" in Detroit, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers failed to vote to certify the election results. Now the Republican Canvassers are willing to certify the rest of Wayne county but not Detroit because the poll books are not just a little off but a lot.

Edit-- This isn't just about Trump but also John James who was running for Senate seat in which Wayne Co. is part of. John James has not conceded his race because the margins were way thin and on Nov. 5th, his attorney said they were very concerned over the Detroit area.
And whoosh...

Deadlocked board in key Michigan county fails to certify vote totals by deadline
"DETROIT — Democrats and voting rights advocates expressed outrage Tuesday after the Wayne County Board of Canvassers deadlocked on whether to certify its ballot count, punting the question of who won the state's most densely populated region to a state regulatory board that meets Nov. 23."

The people who (falsely) claim that Biden is trying to steal the election are stealing the election in broad daylight -- literally trying to neglect hundreds of thousands of votes.

This is not democracy at work, but how authoritarians enact a coup.

And then they caved.

Its interesting to see that the more the voter fraud charges are shown to be without merit, the more the Trump crowd insists that it exists. It is a remarkable con. All you need is people willing and eager to believe it. All the logic and evidence otherwise in the world can't stop it.

It's not a corrupt count. This is just sour grapes over losing and trying to overturn a fair and free election. The GOP is really showing it's true colors as haters of America and Democracy.
Too many abnormalities I think is what these people in the know said.

Its interesting to see that the more the voter fraud charges are shown to be without merit, the more the Trump crowd insists that it exists. It is a remarkable con. All you need is people willing and eager to believe it. All the logic and evidence otherwise in the world can't stop it.

If people can accept the premise that their candidate can only lose if the election is rigged, then they're already in no-man's land and selling them any other absurd premises isn't that hard.

Good to see you agree that trump is a racist piece of shit, since he’s only attacking black cities.
Uh huh, sure, right, Gotcha! Now you can stop with your racial BS which is your Trump card when you are effed.

Now you're on to the MSM?

Ah, so you bought the "I can't lose unless it's rigged" line? Awesome. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too. I'll give you the lay-away option and a month's supply of Trump ties.
Think, my man...THINK!

"DETROIT — Democrats and voting rights advocates expressed outrage Tuesday after the Wayne County Board of Canvassers deadlocked on whether to certify its ballot count, punting the question of who won the state's most densely populated region to a state regulatory board that meets Nov. 23."

The people who (falsely) claim that Biden is trying to steal the election are stealing the election in broad daylight -- literally trying to neglect hundreds of thousands of votes.

This is not democracy at work, but how authoritarians enact a coup.
And from Trump supporters, while they look away and or make excuses

Is this uprising? Nope

Has the loyalty card been played for Trump- Yep

My how far the US has dropped in so many areas.

Biden has his work cut out for him.

I wish him and the US the ability to work across party lines

See about what? The county has certified the vote. It’s over and the idiot in White House went from hero to zero in less than an hour

Do you REALLY think the MSM would have told Biden to concede? Seriously?

Do all of you really think a guy that gets 15 twentysomething females at a rally beat a guy that gets throngs of thousands?
Nope - approx 77million voters did.

So yeah Trump is looking for more rubes to pillage

Back
Top Bottom