• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day Three Testimony and events.[W491]

Re: Day 3 testimony

And the fact that he was black is why Zimmerman profiled him.
Unsupportable nonsense.
Even the FBI doesn't believe that. Which really just shows your bias.

He went after him to make sure another "asshole" didn't "get away." And the fact that he was black is why Zimmerman profiled him.
He was speaking out as to what he believed the situation was. He did not call him an asshole or punk. One does not call a person assholes and a punks.
Only those grasping would say otherwise.

Last edited:

Moderator's Warning:
Threads merged.

It also helps to show what she claimed during testimony to be accurate. I always foudn this lady a bit nutty (that's just me, though). Not sure how she can tell it was a "younger voice" and how the person with the higher voice (that was also screaming for help) could be anyone but Zimmerman, who had the higher voice... But, Omara will question about that I assume.

I wasn't talking about her testimony, just the 911 call itself.

He went after him to make sure another "asshole" didn't "get away." And the fact that he was black is why Zimmerman profiled him.

your bias is showing. I might agree if you had stopped after your first sentence..

For me it means very little that GZ used "asshole" in talking about a potential problem.
The "profile" issue is made a much bigger issue than it is. It is an excuse used far to often.

I wasn't talking about her testimony, just the 911 call itself.

I understnad. Playing the 911 call, besides just creating sympathy, will show that what she described in testimony was accurate and indicated from the very beginning. So, basically, I was disagreeing with you just a bit.

If you all don't want a thread to discuss the days testimony, then why bother creating one?

Should we just make this another "free for all" thread? If that's what Excon and the rest of you want, I'll make another one exclusively for discussing todays testimony?

Not sure West is the best for this cross...

If you all don't want a thread to discuss the days testimony, then why bother creating one?

Should we just make this another "free for all" thread? If that's what Excon and the rest of you want, I'll make another one exclusively for discussing todays testimony?
This thread is for "day three testimony and events".
If you start another it will be merged.

So how about lightening up so this thread doesn't get temporary locked like your other one did.

This thread is for "day three testimony and events".
If you start another it will be merged.

So how about lightening up so this thread doesn't get locked your other one did.

It got locked because of the off topic posts. Like I said, if you want this to be a free for all, I'll respect that and make another that says "exclusively" on it.

It got locked because of the off topic posts. Like I said, if you want this to be a free for all, I'll respect that and make another that says "exclusively" on it.
Like I said.
This is what this thread was crated for. "Day three testimony and events."
I do not need "exclusive" in the title, they will be merged if you start a new one as they would be for the same thing.

Like I said.
This is what this thread was crated for. "Day three testimony and events."
I do not need "exclusive" in the title, they will be merged if you start a new one as they would be for the same thing.

That doesn't answer my question... Is this designed to be a free for all or not?

I would like these to be a referenced in the coming days, and they can't be if they spin off into off topic BS.

West is taking a good approach.

West is doing good. The first voice (which was Trayvon according to everyone including W8) was the more dominant and loud voice. George is the meek voice. Tied that in to Wendy's testimony.

This current witness. Is beneficial to Zimmerman also.

This current witness. Is beneficial to Zimmerman also.

She is being spun to the defense masterfully.

Her 5 minute timeline between voices and fighting won't amount to much, because the other witnesses (ones closer to the event) will contradict that.

If you all don't want a thread to discuss the days testimony, then why bother creating one?A

Personally, I think you have to understand that this thread will become what it will become. A cross-section of both today's testimony and a rehashing of events as we know them. It's a discussion thread after all.

The neighbor on the stand now said in testimony that 'it sounded like a boy's voice." Yet on the 911 call, she says she can't tell who said what. THAT is the only truth. She can't tell. IMO, her testimony is fine, Playing her call to the cops is over the top. She's automatically assumed, as most would, that the guy down is the good guy, and the guy still alive is the bad one. This is the prosecutions strongest witness. And it's allllll emotion,

Her 5 minute timeline between voices and fighting won't amount to much, because the other witnesses (ones closer to the event) will contradict that.

Do you understand that Zimmerman's story contradicts the woman's depiction of events?

That doesn't answer my question... Is this designed to be a free for all or not?

I would like these to be a referenced in the coming days, and they can't be if they spin off into off topic BS.
I believe the title speak as to what it is for. If you start another for today's testimony it will be merged.

The threads as they are, can still be, and will be used, to refer to specific day testimony regardless if there is other banter about the case.

Do you understand that Zimmerman's story contradicts the woman's depiction of events, right?
No it doesn't.

Do you understand that Zimmerman's story contradicts the woman's depiction of events, right?

In the timeline, yes... But like I said, that will be contradicted by winesses closer to the scene.

Wow... She's never seen a picture of his injuries?

I don't think it hurts GZ that the judge ruled his previous calls to 911 can be played in court. If I were the defense, I would play every one of them...as well as give detailed reports on crimes committed there and by whom.

The half dozen calls that George made sound rehearsed to me.. They are all basically the same.. and he usually met the police at the mailboxes. But he did know the names of the 3 streets in earlier calls.

Most of the burglaries were in the daytime and there were NO witnesses so they don't know if they were all black males.

Oddly enough.. the dispatcher who testified yesterday said that most who report a suspicious person don't meet with the police. They go on about their business. GZ wanted to insert himself in every police response.

Back
Top Bottom