• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day After the Convention, Trump Pivots to General Election, Presidential Message

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
HAH! Just Kidding! :D He dragged Pence to a presser and is now making him stand there looking thoughtful while Trump goes back to ranting about how Ted Cruz's dad helped to kill JFK.

:lamo The Presidential Trump. The New Trump. The Pivoted Trump.

You're not going to get Trump out of the crazy, GOP. Enjoy the ride all the way to a loss in November.

HAH! Just Kidding! :D He dragged Pence to a presser and is now making him stand there looking thoughtful while Trump goes back to ranting about how Ted Cruz's dad helped to kill JFK.

You're not going to get Trump out of the crazy, GOP. Enjoy the ride all the way to a loss in November.

Well, then I'll be very sad because that means we will have the Clintons in the White House again and an ultra liberal SCOTUS. Oh well, not MY problem anymore. But YOUR family will be the worse for wear.

Well, then I'll be very sad because that means we will have the Clintons in the White House again and an ultra liberal SCOTUS. Oh well, not MY problem anymore. But YOUR family will be the worse for wear.

Worse than what? President Trump will give us an ultra liberal SCOTUS, if he can ever figure out what judges do...

Yeah, the new Trump indeed. Right back to acting like an imbecile, making false allegations against Cruz's father and being a buffoon.

Hey, I thought he said Cruz's lack of endorsement was "No big deal"? If this is how he deals with something that isn't a "big deal", what would the man do when something is actually important?:roll:

:( Broadly speaking.

I, however, am a highly-educated, government employee, whose children are being both homeschooled and raised by married parents. If we are to fall into banana republic status, at least my kids will be Ruling Class.

Trump revives rumor linking Cruz's father to JFK assassination - POLITICO

“This was a magazine that, in many respects, should be well respected,” Trump said. “I mean if that was The New York Times, they would have gotten Pulitzer Prizes for their reporting.”

Yeah, the new Trump indeed. Right back to acting like an imbecile, making false allegations against Cruz's father and being a buffoon.

Hey, I thought he said Cruz's lack of endorsement was "No big deal"? If this is how he deals with something that isn't a "big deal", what would the man do when something is actually important?:roll:

It's NO BIG DEAL AT ALL and WE DON'T CARE ANY WAY BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT THAT STINKY HEAD'S ENDORSEMENT!!!!

Cruz has just purchased a condo in Trump's head for the next four months. Gonna be interesting.

It's NO BIG DEAL AT ALL and WE DON'T CARE ANY WAY BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT THAT STINKY HEAD'S ENDORSEMENT!!!!

Cruz has just purchased a condo in Trump's head for the next four months. Gonna be interesting.

Must be a small one, there's not much room left since the editor of Vanity Fair has been living in there for a quarter century

Must be a small one, there's not much room left since the editor of Vanity Fair has been living in there for a quarter century
I dunno - I think we can safely assess that there is a lot of room in there that isn't being used.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

If we had wanted someone other than Clinton and most of us did, we should have prevented Trump from becoming the contender. Now, we are almost certainly going to be burned one way or the other.

If we had wanted someone other than Clinton and most of us did, we should have prevented Trump from becoming the contender.
Now, we are almost certainly going to be burned one way or the other.

Only one person will win in November so it will be one way and not the other!

:lol:

Worse than what? President Trump will give us an ultra liberal SCOTUS, if he can ever figure out what judges do...

Trump is not ultra-liberal. What planet do you hail from?

:( Broadly speaking.

I, however, am a highly-educated, government employee, whose children are being both homeschooled and raised by married parents. If we are to fall into banana republic status, at least my kids will be Ruling Class.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Gotta love ya, CP.

Any form of slight to this guy means full scale war. He is the most self involved human being I have ever seen in politics, I truly fear the idea of this 5 year old mentality near the button.

Why do you liberals keep mocking Trump so much?

If we had wanted someone other than Clinton and most of us did, we should have prevented Trump from becoming the contender. Now, we are almost certainly going to be burned one way or the other.

Maybe so. I'd just rather be burned by a Conservative. 😄

Why do you liberals keep mocking Trump so much?
We are afraid of America becoming great again.

Trump is not ultra-liberal. What planet do you hail from?

No hes not I don't think he has a political ideology, unless stupid qualifies as a political lean (maybe we need that at DP as well). But Trump has said his radical far left sister would make a good SCOTUS justice.

Maybe so. I'd just rather be burned by a Conservative. 😄
That's no longer an option :(. No conservatives are running.

Maybe so. I'd just rather be burned by a Conservative. ��

I've got news for you, Trump isn't a conservative and if burned is all you get from Trump consider yourself lucky. Swindled, broke, homeless and raped (allegedly) are the effects from dealing with Trump

Is there any room left in Trump's head? It seems it's filled so damn tight with thoughts of himself.

That's no longer an option :(. No conservatives are running.

images

#FeeltheJohnson

Back
Top Bottom