• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day After the Convention, Trump Pivots to General Election, Presidential Message

That's the trouble with liberals. No sense of humor.

That was another joke. ;)

That liberals don't have a sense of, humor or you calling me a liberal because I don't support Trump.

Either way I'm missing the joke, or I think it's just a case of poe.

I would feel bad for Pence if not for the fact he volunteered for this humiliation.

He didn't volutenteer, he spent weeks on his knees pretty much begging uncle Donnie to make him VP.

No, he's socially liberal. See: Nazi Cake Debate.

And Johnson is an option (I intend to also look into the Constitution and Veterans parties). He's just not much of a conservative one.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Well he is kinda all over the place on the cake thing

Gary "the johnson" Johnson said:
To be clear, anti-discrimination laws do not, and cannot, abridge fundamental First Amendment rights. I know of no one who reasonably disagrees. In the highly unlikely event that a Nazi would demand that a Jewish baker decorate a cake with a Nazi symbol, the courts, common sense, and common decency -- not to mention the First Amendment -- all combine to protect that baker from having to do so. It’s not an issue, except when distorted for purposes of gotcha politics.

Does a public bakery have to sell a cake to a Nazi? Probably so. Does that bakery have to draw a swastika on it? Absolutely not. And that’s the way it should be.

Back
Top Bottom