• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day After the Convention, Trump Pivots to General Election, Presidential Message

images

#FeeltheJohnson
I laughed, but Johnson is at most fiscally conservative. :)

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

No hes not I don't think he has a political ideology, unless stupid qualifies as a political lean (maybe we need that at DP as well). But Trump has said his radical far left sister would make a good SCOTUS justice.

Link.

HAH! Just Kidding! :D He dragged Pence to a presser and is now making him stand there looking thoughtful while Trump goes back to ranting about how Ted Cruz's dad helped to kill JFK.

:lamo The Presidential Trump. The New Trump. The Pivoted Trump.

You're not going to get Trump out of the crazy, GOP. Enjoy the ride all the way to a loss in November.

Maybe Cruz's dad did kill JFK....:)

Huh. Wow. I guess Trump beat them all.
Yup. Turns out Bread and Circuses work pretty well in the 21st Century, too...

Well it's Trump, so his relections don't have any substance to begin with.
[emoji38] you made me scare my dog: D

Only one person will win in November so it will be one way and not the other!

:lol:

As I said, there is not much difference in the level of risk the two mean to us, though, the risk profile is very different.

None, which was my point to begin with. There is no difference between a Hillary SCOTUS and a Trump one.

One Exception: Trump SCOTUS more likely to involve TV Stars, pre-planned "UnScripted" drama, demands to know when they get to sign bills.

None, which was my point to begin with. There is no difference between a Hillary SCOTUS and a Trump one.

:yt I was joking. Let me make this perfectly clear. I will never answer a post with "What difference does it make."

:yt I was joking. Let me make this perfectly clear. I will never answer a post with "What difference does it make."

I got the reference but it made no sense as a joke(to me) so I took it literally

I would feel bad for Pence if not for the fact he volunteered for this humiliation.

I laughed, but Johnson is at most fiscally conservative. :)

He is fiscally conservative and socially pro Constitution. So..........yeah...you better rush to vote for Hillary over Trump.

He is fiscally conservative and socially pro Constitution. So..........yeah...you better rush to vote for Hillary over Trump.
No, he's socially liberal. See: Nazi Cake Debate.

And Johnson is an option (I intend to also look into the Constitution and Veterans parties). He's just not much of a conservative one.

Back
Top Bottom