• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day 7 testimony ( Tuesday 7/2)

Prosecution is almost treating Perino as an uncooperative witness in attempt to rehab him.

Did you see a street name...pros, shows a 4 digit number, that isn't an address..........does it show a street name or did I miss it?

It should be abundantly clear from this case, when speaking with law enforcement never interject curse words in reference to anyone or they will be used against you. In fact never use derogatory language.

We have all done what he did at one time or another... When we get cut off by someone in traffic, we will say out loud the same thing, even though we don't know the person.

To me, that kind of comment doesn't have actual literal meaning, unless it's said to the person.

We have all done what he did at one time or another... When we get cut off by someone in traffic, we will say out loud the same thing, even though we don't know the person.

To me, that kind of comment doesn't have actual literal meaning, unless it's said to the person.

Agree whole heartedly. He said "these", not "this". I'd probably have used much stronger language. (-;

O'Mara with a slam dunk on history of the neighborhood and tone of voice when George Zimmerman used the term a-holes.

"No ill will" by saying "a-holes" or "effin punks". Correct.

Tell me if he does anything else... Yes that is an indication to keep an eye on him.

I'm not understanding why Serino says Zimmerman kept following TM when he just showed that Zimmerman was walking back toward his car when the confrontation happened.

I'm not understanding why Serino says Zimmerman kept following TM when he just showed that Zimmerman was walking back toward his car when the confrontation happened.

It's the context... that's what the defense is getting to now... watch

There's a good one... He went between the buildings, so if Z was following him, he would have gone that way, not to RVC and back to his truck.

Where did Zimm walk after being told not to follow by NEN? Did he walk right back to his car?

A bit disturbing to me Perino says he wouldn't "check out" someone in a neighborhood that has had a number of burglaries.

Serino, not Perino.

I believe the prosecution finally made some points benficial to the prosecution.

Wow... I didn't know he was that happy about the prospect there was a video... I think that's a very important point that needs to be taken into consideration by the jury.

There's a good one... He went between the buildings, so if Z was following him, he would have gone that way, not to RVC and back to his truck.

Z said he looked down the path and didn't see him, Z believed TM was heading for the back entrance, so he went all the way to RVC to see if he could see him there.

Seriously, is their anyone who still believes the "looking for an address" excuse?

What's with all the water, anyone? Can tehy really be that thirsty, or is it some form of technique?

A bit disturbing to me Perino says he wouldn't "check out" someone in a neighborhood that has had a number of burglaries.

You mean a black someone? Serino said he wouldn't find it unusual to see kid between houses in a family community. Neither would I.

Where did Zimm walk after being told not to follow by NEN? Did he walk right back to his car?

If you listen to the ACTUAL call, there was enough time lapse from when you "hear" Zimmerman exiting his vehicle and the dispatcher realizing he's running and asks, "are you following him". Zimmerman replies affirmative, then the dispatcher says "we don't need you to do that", Zimmerman replies, "ok". Zimmerman's whereabouts at that SPECIFIC time are speculative.

The only real evidence is Zimmerman's testimony. There is no evidence Zimmerman was not returning or attempting to return to his vehicle while getting an "address" not just a house number as the prosecution hallucinates.

Z said he looked down the path and didn't see him, Z believed TM was heading for the back entrance, so he went all the way to RVC to see if he could see him there.

Seriously, is their anyone who still believes the "looking for an address" excuse?

I think he was looking for him yes, but he did not advance in the direction Martin had gone... Would you still call that "following" him?

That's how it appears.

You mean a black someone? Serino said he wouldn't find it unusual to see kid between houses in a family community. Neither would I.

Intellectual dishonest portrayal. It's not simply a "family community". It's a family community that's suffered a number of break ins, including one just a couple of weeks before, by a slim teenager.

Don't interject skin color that demonstrates your bias.

The disturbing part is an officer not admitting he'd check it out.

I don't really understand your portrayal. If we agree he proceeded to RVC, and then needed to return to his vehicle while attempting to find an address, the altercation took place between where Zimmerman had gone to RVC and where he parked. correct?

Baslitics makign an appearance. They support that Trayvon was on top when the shot occured.

If you listen to the ACTUAL call, there was enough time lapse from when you "hear" Zimmerman exiting his vehicle and the dispatcher realizing he's running and asks, "are you following him". Zimmerman replies affirmative, then the dispatcher says "we don't need you to do that", Zimmerman replies, "ok". Zimmerman's whereabouts at that SPECIFIC time are speculative.

The only real evidence is Zimmerman's testimony. There is no evidence Zimmerman was not returning or attempting to return to his vehicle while getting an "address" not just a house number as the prosecution hallucinates.

First, Z has stated several times he wasn't running and the noise the disaptcher heard on the call was wind noise. Second, during the walk through Z points back along the path as says "back there" when he mentions the NEN op telling him so. So yes, the exact location is not known, and won't be since Z won't be taking the stand, it can be reasonably assumed it was somewhere between the T andhis truck.

Back
Top Bottom