• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day 5 testimony [W:334, 619]

lol... I can't imagine having to work with him... Kind of a know-it-all type... Too annoying

I don't find him annoying at all. He just wants to get it right and be completely honest with every word he says.

Pretty bad for the prosecution, O'mara's rehabbing the state's witness.

So how would you all rate this witness on a scale of 1 to 10? With 1 being totally for the defense, and 10 being totally for the prosecution.

I rate him a 2

This witness is so literal it is literally annoying.

"No, I was looking at hte body from a different angle". Shut up.

Some might call that "over-coached".

The hand motions could easily be Martin banging or grinding Zman's head into the concrete and there would be no punches seen.

Attachments

• zimmerman_scene_photo1.jpg
    zimmerman_scene_photo1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 98
I think there's a chance one or two were thrown, no?
There is a chance.
I'd be more confident that punches were thrown if there'd been defensive wounds on GZ and bruising on TM's knuckles.

"I did not see punches" ~JG =/= a chance one or two were thrown.

Do you expect the witnesses to have seen every single thing from their porches on a very dark night?

I mean really? He can't be watching this one.

he is too entrenched in a position. anyone with a brain sees this is going horribly for the prosecution. those coming here trying to paint a different picture are simply delusional.

Just to point out...

If the prosecution loses this trial...

Imagine the uproar from the black community. Imagine the death threats to the legal team representing TM. The real threats to the safety of GZ and to BOTH legal teams. These people are going to have to live the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders...

The twitter feed of Renee Stutzman - according to T-supporters a huge Zimmsucker (or something). She is a reporter at the orlando sentinel and is in the courtroom. Her tweets give some itnersting commentary of things we may not be aware of as we can not see the jury.

BTW, I noticed the hostility John had for Omara. I suspect it was because Good did not want to testify (wanted to do it behind a black screen at least) and Omara is the one that forced it(subpoena).

https://twitter.com/renestutzman

Just to point out...

Imagine the uproar from the black community. Imagine the death threats to the legal team representing TM. The real threats to the safety of GZ and to BOTH legal teams. These people are going to have to live the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders...

Nonsense. Far worse crimes happened concerning black victims and no one was killed because of it, no riots, no anything at all. This will be no different imo.

Just to point out...

are you implying that GZ must be found guilty to avoid possible ramifications?

Let the evidence and the jury decide.
At this point in the trial, if I was on the jury GZ would not be found guilty of the charges brought against him.

Back
Top Bottom