• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day 2 testimony [W:174]

For the prosecution's sake, I sure hope she mentioned it earlier and omara just made a mistake.

What does that have to do with the fact that he Zimmerman also claimed have been punched 20-30 times with what felt like bricks. And then smothered. And yet Martin's hands are clean. How is this explained?

Actually, I seem to recall that there is evidence that Martin's hands had some kind of contusions on them.

And yet Martin's hands are clean. How is this explained?
This was already explained.
Why do yo keep ignoring the fact that you do not know when he started bleeding outwardly.

This was already explained.
Why do yo keep ignoring the fact that you do not know when he started bleeding outwardly.

He claimed he was so bloody he couldn't see, what with all the blood on his face. Are you saying that wasn't true?

Poor girl. She is coming off as biased and far less then honest.

I have no tolerance for liars.

twi10.jpg

https://t.co/27c0DVE0Mn

Ouch... Another state witness that is anything but helpful to their case.

Hey. Any link to coverage of the trial? Im in Europe.

I am remebering back to befor the trial started when the analysts were commenting that Trayvon's mom tweeted (I believe it was a tweet) that there would be a surprise at todays trial. I would bet that this "left to right" movement was the surprise. Ouch!!!

I am remebering back to befor the trial started when the analysts were commenting that Trayvon's mom tweeted (I believe it was a tweet) that there would be a surprise at todays trial. I would bet that this "left to right" movement was the surprise. Ouch!!!

Surprise!!! This witness didn't help the state one single bit.

If he can discredit it, use it.
It was Trayvon running back down to confront Zimmerman.

Is she required have no sympathy for Trayvon Martin in order to tell the truth?

Another zinger... She was a fan of the "Justice for Travon" facebook page... I think this witness is toast.

Looks like she belongs in the pile with BET, Judge Mathis, and the 13 year old witness.

I knew it was only a matter of time before George Bush was brought into this and blamed for something!

The raining part is nothing new, Grim. We had been through this in the past year already and you still want to hang on to your fantasy for dear life so you can blindly defend the killer of an unarmed teenager at all cost?

Blood and DNA tend to tenaciously cling tightly to the molecules of the fabric and surface proteins of the skin. You can wash away the blood evidence but with luminol and other chemical reagents, the blood can still be seen under ultraviolet light in the dark. If enough blood stains can be isolated so is the DNA.

Now, despite the rain, blood stains and DNA were found on both Trayvon and zimmerman's clothing and in Trayvon's right fingernail scraping which belongs to Trayvon himself.

Blood stain and DNA were alo found in zimmerman's weapon and holster. some belongs to unidentified third parties. Most of zimmerman's blood stains and DNA on zimmerman's clothing also belonged to him and some unknown third parties. The forensic also found possible non-human DNA in zimmerman's jacket.

How did all those unknown third parties and non-human blood stains and DNA found their way onto zimmerman's jacket and not washed away by the rain? Weren't we told over and over again that zimmerman had a magic jacket that could repel rain water, mud and grass stain?

And you have the audacity to accuse us of dishonesty, denial and refusing to deal with the evidence?

It is pretty obvious she isn't.

I have no idea how it could possibly be more obvious. She was looking to be near tears there for a bit. Then that bit that was objected to regarding the sister's testimony and what she was going to say. Heh.

She doesn't look too comfortable... Seems like she would rather be having a root canal at this point.

Another zinger... She didn't want to be on TV, and then did an interview with a TV reporter... She keeps digging he hole.

She signed the petition to prosecute Zimmerman for murder... OMG this witness IS toast.

Back
Top Bottom