• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day 13, Closing Arguments (Thursday 7/11)[W:202]

Re: Day 13, Closing Arguments (Thursday 7/11)

Are you guys watching the same court case?

I don't think that BDLR said or implied any of those things you say you think he said.

You have got to be kidding. He said and I am paraphrasing...

"Why didn't Z, drive up and ask M hey, what are you doing? Do you need help? Could you hang around until the police arrive? etc." Seriously, you missed that?

Why does BDLR have NO even hesitancy to say "effin PUNKS" even going so far as to yell it, but he can't say "creepy ass cracker"??????

He didn't just go there. Now he is playing the race card, LMAO! I had a dream this guy is an idiot.

<FACE PLANT ON DESK> Did BDLR just butcher Martin Luther King's quote in , not speaking of the facts of the case but in attempting to create sympathy for Janteel????????

Bizarre!!!

He didn't just go there. Now he is playing the race card, LMAO! I had a dream this guy is an idiot.

Bernie's having a dream, that much is obvious, someone simply has to wake him up.

Wait now say "****ing asshole" is hatred, lol.

I must hate many people based on that.

Of course "creepy ass cracker" shows love, lol.

"asshole asshole where are you"????? What an INSULT to everyone watching, including the jury.

Damn got to get ready to leave for work. Be back in about 30 minutes.

I shudder to think Janteel is the "star" witness for the state.

Missed most of what occured - darn coworkers. :)

But...

Tony Pipitone@TonyPipitone“@BaezLaw: A juror nodded yes when asked if they felt Zimmerman was innocent!”

BDLR asking possible questions to the jury?? "where was the defendant's hands?" "was there a struggle for the gun at that point?" All questions of DOUBT, not proof.

You have got to be kidding. He said and I am paraphrasing...

"Why didn't Z, drive up and ask M hey, what are you doing? Do you need help? Could you hang around until the police arrive? etc." Seriously, you missed that?

"Can I help you" is a GREAT way to allay suspiscion and conserve police resources.

Did it myself just the other day when I discovered a probable tweaker checking out my house and car.

He dissembled and moved along.

The dog going off when she noticed probably helped too.

Of course speaking to M increases the chance he'll get away.

BDLR asking possible questions to the jury?? "where was the defendant's hands?" "was there a struggle for the gun at that point?" All questions of DOUBT, not proof.

great observation
he is promoting reasonable doubt

I don't think it's possible for Bernie to actually believe the BS he's trying to sell the jury.

George looks like he's going to fall asleep.

This guy is putting me to sleep.

Again, I'm completely confused, BDLR has again juxtaposed himself for a defense attorney? Where are the definitive statements of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. He keeps interjecting suppositions, possibilities. He even goes so far as to say "consider" this possible.

wouldnt you think a wannabe cop would jump at the chance to patrol in an official vehicle while in uniform
that was offered to zimmerman and he declined the opportunity
some wannabe cop

He's trying to blow apart the defense by raising all this plausible denial and alternate possibilities. It's literally what a defense closing would normally attempt. By casting doubt on the Defense portrayal he supposedly leaves the only other option as guilt. The intensity is to raise the juries emotion above their reason.

When Bernie started, was he asking why Z didn't give mouth to mouth w/TM like the police did? :doh

Wow, that's like asking for a good-bye kiss from the mugger that just mugged me!!!!!!!! Idiot:shock:

Last edited:
OMG!!!! Did BDLR now just suggest both may have been yelling for help?????????? <double facepalm>

the defendant's blood was down his throat when he was lying on his back
and no one can scream while lying on their back you know

yea, that's the ticket

He's trying to blow apart the defense by raising all this plausible denial and alternate possibilities. It's literally what a defense closing would normally attempt. By casting doubt on the Defense portrayal he supposedly leaves the only other option as guilt. The intensity is to raise the juries emotion above their reason.

SCARY the state would resort to "reverse psychology" in order to prove a case beyond reasonable doubt.

wouldnt you think a wannabe cop would jump at the chance to patrol in an official vehicle while in uniform
that was offered to zimmerman and he declined the opportunity
some wannabe cop

Because the qualifications for that citizens "official patrol" included a background check which Zimm wouldn't pass due to his history.

Because the qualifications for that citizens "official patrol" included a background check which Zimm wouldn't pass due to his history.

the coordinator already testified that she offered the position to him
zimmerman declined it

Back
Top Bottom