• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Day 11 testimony (Tuesday7/9)

Well, they had a couple witnesses who said that's what they thought but neither seemed credible on that point. W6 was closest, 17 feet or so and he positively put TM on top of Z.

Which supports GZ's story that he was the one in distress - he was the one yelling - he was the one who was in fear of his life.

Must-----Pull-----Away! Have-----to ----- mow----lawn----and----complete---to do----list.....

Alright folks, Back later on! :2wave:

That is what weekends and holidays are for.

Trial days are for listening and watching.

I watched HLN for a little bit last night. Out of their 6 panelists (including the hosts), 4 of them were on the prosecution side and 2 for the defense side. However, one of the people on the defense side is this MORON Frank Taffee who yells over everyone else and says really stupid things. HLN loves him.

I switched over to Piers Morgan and it was SO MUCH better. No yelling, no idiots...just lawyers and judges who know what they're talking about.

Yes but you have to watch Piers Morgan too. I guess you take the good with the bad.

@TonyPipitoneDi Maio 5th attack on Bao: #Martin dead in 1-3 minutes. Bao said 1-10, based anecdotally on one recent autopsy he saw but did not conduct.

BTW, I suspect Spanky will not quite get what the expert is getting at. I suspect the prosecution does, which explains that look Bernie had earlier.

Yes but you have to watch Piers Morgan too. I guess you take the good with the bad.

He's one that's changed his mind during the trial. He was all against Zimmerman at the beginning, but he's softened up.

I've been away for a bit, is this STILL direct??? Has this witness been crossed yet?

I've been away for a bit, is this STILL direct??? Has this witness been crossed yet?

Still direct. They went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long in the introduction of this witness.

Btw, just for your information. You can sustain a concussion without having VISIBLE exterior signs of injury to the head. This witness just explained same.

Which supports GZ's story that he was the one in distress - he was the one yelling - he was the one who was in fear of his life.

Facts not in evidence. Yelling is not proof someone is in fear for their life. He was yelling for "help" because he was losing a fistfight.

Again, Zimm never once said he was in fear for his life over the blows he received. He stated many times he shot TM because he thought he was going for his gun. Period.

Personal opinion here, too technical an explanation, much easier "common term" explanation is possible, whole lot less time too.

Again, Zimm never once said he was in fear for his life over the blows he received. He stated many times he shot TM because he thought he was going for his gun. Period.

You keep repeating claim while excluding the fact he also said TM told him "you are going to die mutha effer"

Facts not in evidence. Yelling is not proof someone is in fear for their life. He was yelling for "help" because he was losing a fistfight.

I can feel you slowly realizing that you're on the wrong side....

I was wondering if they were going to get to the potential concussion.

You keep telling yourself that. However, the prosecution has already acknowledged that whoever was screaming for help, was screaming out of great fear of death.

You keep repeating claim while excluding the fact he also said TM told him "you are going to die mutha effer"

According to Zimm. Funny, W6 never heard that, or anyone else.

Rachel Jeantel told the jury that Trayvon had a very soft, babyish voice.

I can feel you slowly realizing that you're on the wrong side....

There are sides? The only side I'm on is wanting to know everything that happened between the ending of the NEN call and the shoot.

There are sides? The only side I'm on is wanting to know everything that happened between the ending of the NEN call and the shoot.

What I'm saying is that you are realizing that you're wrong to believe that GZ is guilty of murder.

You keep telling yourself that. However, the prosecution has already acknowledged that whoever was screaming for help, was screaming out of great fear of death.

I don't remember that.

Funny no one heard Zimmerman say the only reason he shot Martin was "Martin was going for my gun".

What's even more funny is your entire "premise" is GZ is a liar, ***EXCEPT*** for him saying "the only reason I shot TM was he was going for my gun".

So, in essence you're saying everything GZ says is a LIE , unless it supports your premise.

Yeah, that's logical and proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
What I'm saying is that you are realizing that you're wrong to believe that GZ is guilty of murder.

I never said I thought Z was guilty of murder. In fact for year I've been saying I didn't think the state could sustain an M2 conviction.

Funny no one heard Zimmerman say the only reason he shot Martin was "Martin was going for my gun".

Except several cops and his written statement.

I never said I thought Z was guilty of murder. In fact for year I've been saying I didn't think the state could sustain an M2 conviction.

LOL For a year???? What facts did you base this on??? You mean you now admit you were "trying" this case before you had real FACT??

Back
Top Bottom