• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Day 11 and 12, Ukraine continues to fight!

If they can hang on long enough for planes, armaments etc to arrive, and if somehow they can figure out how to rest their troops periodically this becomes a war of attrition and Putin's objectives and demands will have to shrink exponentially. They have to get lucky and they have to get some consistent supply lanes and some method to treat their wounded.

It’s amazing that it’s less than two weeks. So much has happened that it seems like two months.

Wonder of any of those right wingers who run around playing soldier with AR-15s slung across their shoulder have decided to REALLY fight for freedom. Somehow I doubt it.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Meal Team Six!!

1646695473071.png

Wonder of any of those right wingers who run around playing soldier with AR-15s slung across their shoulder have decided to REALLY fight for freedom. Somehow I doubt it.
Some of the probably, but very few. My experienced with armed wannabes of any kind is that around 1/10 only are really committed to fight. Probably for the good, the 1/10 commited also tend to be the least crazy of them, and the more crazy don't really want to fight abroad, but fire at people they randomly don't like at home.

Back
Top Bottom