• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Tennant Tribute

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I provide to all Doctor Who fans of RTD and Tennant is the pinnacle of Doctor Who. For the Moffat fans remember how great Doctor Who used to be.

I liked Christopher Eccleston as Doctor Who a whole lot better than David Tennant.

I liked Christopher Eccleston as Doctor Who a whole lot better than David Tennant.

Me too, there've also been a couple of other "one off" Dr's that were excellent.

have to say though that the "weeping angels" were a brilliant idea and the story writers could have made a whole lot more story out of them.

My two boys were absolutely petrified by them.

Me too, there've also been a couple of other "one off" Dr's that were excellent.

have to say though that the "weeping angels" were a brilliant idea and the story writers could have made a whole lot more story out of them.

My two boys were absolutely petrified by them.

The Weeping Angles, Moffat.

The Silent Library? Moffat.

I miss you Tennant and RTD :(

The Weeping Angles, Moffat.

The Silent Library? Moffat.

The Silent Library was easily in the top 5 dr who episodes that I have ever seen.

The Silent Library was easily in the top 5 dr who episodes that I have ever seen.

Silence in the Library. ;)
Close enough :lol:

I feel the same way. It was extremely good. Very very very good. It seems Moffat should stick to writing and let RTD and Phil Collinson do the producing.

I did at first. I mean, I was really quite sad to see Chris go. But it took maybe five shows, and I was right in there with David.

I only wish I could say the same about Matt Smith.

I did at first. I mean, I was really quite sad to see Chris go. But it took maybe five shows, and I was right in there with David.

I only wish I could say the same about Matt Smith.

yup. I just dont feel Matt.... although quirky and odd..... doesnt have the acting range.

Christopher Eccleson was angsty but wonderful, and whenever David Tennant gave his tragic, “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry” my heart broke in two. Maybe, just maybe, if we’re very lucky, Matt Smith will turn out to be a wonderful new Doctor just as they were.
Maybe a video just to show his character as it now, while it’s still changing.

It seems that no matter what though; I feel sorry for people who never 'got' Doctor Who and don't think it's a show worth devoting the time to. :)

Back
Top Bottom