• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

David Irving Arrested in Austria

The head of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, Stephen Smith, said denial was not a matter of opinion.

Who is this Smith to determine what aspects of history can and cannot be debated and questioned? This kind of thinking is a danger to the freedoms of British subjects and people in the United Kingdom need to wake up to the fact that they possess precious little freedoms and the freedoms that they do still have are about to be taken away from them by the bolshevic British state and its jewish masters.

GarzaUK said:
I'm too old to beleive in conspiracy theories about jews running Europe. A jew never harmed me personally. How many jews are in the Austrian government and German government? Not many, since they were wiped out 60 years ago.

Listen kid,you need to do some research.
You can start by reading the following site which shows how riddled with jews the British establishment is:-

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-uk-media.html

Aryan Imperium said:
GarzaUK said:
I'm too old to beleive in conspiracy theories about jews running Europe. A jew never harmed me personally. How many jews are in the Austrian government and German government? Not many, since they were wiped out 60 years ago.

Listen kid,you need to do some research.
You can start by reading the following site which shows how riddled with jews the British establishment is:-

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-uk-media.html

What is it you're trying to say, that Jews are all in it together, that there is a grand conspiracy to do something awful to the world? I just don't understand your resentment any further then an act of simple jealousy! You can't stand that they are successful, even after your failed attempts to eradicate them, they still exist. Go wet your face son, settle down, and take a real look at who you are, before you condemn so many others.:doh

I have toyed with you long enough, you are really beginning to get on my nerves.

Deegan said:
Aryan Imperium said:
What is it you're trying to say, that Jews are all in it together, that there is a grand conspiracy to do something awful to the world? I just don't understand your resentment any further then an act of simple jealousy! You can't stand that they are successful, even after your failed attempts to eradicate them, they still exist. Go wet your face son, settle down, and take a real look at who you are, before you condemn so many others.:doh

I have toyed with you long enough, you are really beginning to get on my nerves.

Stick to discussing the issues at hand kid.If you don`t like the subject matter go post on Mary Poppins or something else more to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom