• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Hogg accepted to Harvard

A kid famous not for what he did but what happened to him. We'll see.

Out of the hundreds of kids who were present at school while a school shooting was taking place there, how many do you know the names of?

As Obama would say, "He didn't do that". Deep pockets did, and Hogg is a mere puppet. A "useful idiot".

yep, Bloomberg money behind him had a lot to do with it I suspect: Bloomberg has a harvard degree and lots of pull there.

Out of the hundreds of kids who were present at school while a school shooting was taking place, how many do you know the names of?

15 minutes.

yep, Bloomberg money behind him had a lot to do with it I suspect: Bloomberg has a harvard degree and lots of pull there.

LOL.

Yeah. That’s gotta be it.

I mean, Bloomberg is a bit of an Ass, but I dont think he’d ride in wearing a white Hat to get someone admitted.

LOL.

Yeah. That’s gotta be it.

sure wasn't based on merit when he was turned down by colleges that have selectivity ratings way below Harvard's. The good news is he will be competing against students who are-for the most part-far more intelligent than he is

It's pretty pathetic when grown- A adults feels threatened by an 18 y/o being accepted to Harvard.

sure wasn't based on merit when he was turned down by colleges that have selectivity ratings way below Harvard's. The good news is he will be competing against students who are-for the most part-far more intelligent than he is

Except for the legacies.

Because they get in due to their Ass ets and wealth which allows family donations and their history of attendance.

I know they have a lot of HAT red towards non-legacies that get in from non privileged backgrounds.

Except for the legacies.

Because they get in due to their Ass ets and wealth which allows family donations and their history of attendance.

I know they have a lot of HAT red towards non-legacies that get in from non privileged backgrounds.

why don't you tell us why he merited selection at Harvard ahead of thousands of kids with much higher SAT scores or resumes? Why was he turned down by colleges that aren't so leftwing?

It's pretty pathetic when grown- A adults feels threatened by an 18 y/o being accepted to Harvard.

its even more pathetic to lie about what people are posting and at the same time, fluffing a pawn like Hogg and thinking that fluffing him is somehow going to make up for the pathetic anti gun arguments the left has been spewing of late

its even more pathetic to lie about what people are posting and at the same time, fluffing a pawn like Hogg and thinking that fluffing him is somehow going to make up for the pathetic anti gun arguments the left has been spewing of late

Upset that you weren't the fluffee? You seem a little sensitive.

Upset that you weren't the fluffee? You seem a little sensitive.

Not at all-I love when Harvard does something that is silly like that. But we all know why the people who usually whine about white men getting into elite schools change their tunes.

why don't you tell us why he merited selection at Harvard ahead of thousands of kids with much higher SAT scores or resumes? Why was he turned down by colleges that aren't so leftwing?

Because SATs show little in potential and the stuff he’s done is much better than most college freshmen. You know who he is, right?

He is ASSumed to be a great addition to the student body. I know some legacies HATe that fact.

Not at all-I love when Harvard does something that is silly like that. But we all know why the people who usually whine about white men getting into elite schools change their tunes.

Yep. Your whining has been duly noted.

You are probably the only adult I know who values SAT scores over, you know, actual accomplishments.

You are probably the only adult I know who values SAT scores over, you know, actual accomplishments.

Or feels threatened by an 18 y/o. Pathetic, isn't it?

Yep. Your whining has been duly noted.

your lies are noted. I am making fun of the fact that a guy whose credentials did not merit selection by less selective colleges somehow got into Harvard. I love what that says about Harvard.

tell that to admissions officers at most colleges. tell me what did this guy do other than be a pawn?

Back
Top Bottom