• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Hogg accepted to Harvard

We sometimes need to experience bad things to find something passionate to believe in. They are part--if not leaders--of the new generation.

Hogg couldn't lead a hog to the trough. If we have to depend on him, we're The United States (the world, for that matter) is ****ed.

Anyone else think that this was only done to spite Laura Ingraham? Like, this guy, with low SAT scores, beats out countless more qualified candidates because a fox news personality criticized him.

No victory is too small for the Vast Liberal Conspiracy. Clearly this was a clever attempt by those liberals at Harvard to victimize Ingraham.

:roll:

Didn't you feel absurd typing out your version? The answer is simple: no, of ****ing course not. Harvard is not admitting students just to spite Laura Ingraham. She isn't worth a tenth the effort. They have their own reasons.

Anyone else think that this was only done to spite Laura Ingraham? Like, this guy, with low SAT scores, beats out countless more qualified candidates because a fox news personality criticized him.

Yes.

The entire Harvard admissions committee was looking for a way to spite Laura Ingraham.

That’s totally not a psycho way of thinking. Absolutely rational.

Laura Ingraham is probably self-absorbed enough to think this is about her. I doubt many others would agree with that.

OMG, yes. Every single story in the MSM bitch slaps Ingraham. It's old news, but they just can't help themselves.
Hogg isn't very bright and c'mon, even state schools didn't accept him, but now Harvard does? Totally political.

I don't wish him failure, however, I do hope he takes this amazing opportunity which someone else surely deserved much more, and doesn't blow it.

Laura Ingraham is probably self-absorbed enough to think this is about her. I doubt many others would agree with that.

The MSM surely thinks it's about Ingraham.

Social Justice Warrior Privilege? David Hogg accepted to Harvard

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/12/social-justice-warrior-privilege-david-hogg-accepted-to-harvard/

Before his high school graduation, Hogg had applied to, and was rejected by, multiple University of California schools. Fox News’ Laura Ingraham had criticized Hogg over the rejections from the competitive public universities, which drew severe backlash as multiple advertisers withdrew from Ingraham’s show following her comments.

Hogg’s score on the SAT standardized test has been reported as a 1270, and he graduated with a 4.2 GPA. Harvard has a holistic approach to admissions with a focus on personal character, including activism and volunteer work, and a desire for diversity among the student body. The middle 50 percent of SAT scores of students admitted to Harvard ranged from 1470 to 1570 on a 1600-point scale last year.

It’s fascinating that Hogg was accepted to Harvard with scores like that, considering Harvard is currently embroiled in a controversy over discrimination against Asian students, many of whom, presumably, have better academic credentials.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/parkland-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-headed-to-harvard

Hogg couldn't lead a hog to the trough. If we have to depend on him, we're The United States (the world, for that matter) is ****ed.

Says the guy that supports Trump. My irony meter blasted into oblivion.

President Trump is miles ahead of David Hogg. Hogg is a communist piece of ****.

lol...I guess when someone is wrong 100% of the time, it helps when they try to convince themselves that their opinion matters.

lol...I guess when someone is wrong 100% of the time, it helps when they try to convince themselves that their opinion matters.

Talking to yourself?

Re: David Hogg Says He's Accepted To Harvard

Wow. Harvard has really lowered their standards.

Back
Top Bottom