• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Duke defends Trump, blames Jews for judge criticism

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke defended Donald Trump on his radio show earlier this week from criticism of his comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel, blaming "the Jews" in the media for propagating a long-running negative agenda against the presumptive Republican nominee.

OK, let me see if I got this right..... Trump won't get a fair trial because the judge is Mexican, and it's the fault of the Jews that the judge is a Mexican.....

OK, I don't get it. Where are the black people in this rant?

Seriously, I don't think even megadoses of Haldol are going to help David Duke. He is too far gone.

Article is here.

I'm just pissed nobody ever gave me a role in our global domination conspiracy.

Check your spam folder -- that's where my invitation ended up. I now run Bank of America.

I checked and your information somehow got transferred into the gay global domination database under the power bottom category. Don't know what that says about you, but it's an easy enough transfer. You should expect to hear from your Jewish overlords in a matter of days.

OK, let me see if I got this right..... Trump won't get a fair trial because the judge is Mexican, and it's the fault of the Jews that the judge is a Mexican.....

Seriously, I don't think even megadoses of Haldol are going to help David Duke. He is too far gone.

Article is here.

Those crazy Jews, always trying to stir up trouble.

And actually, the judge isn't Mexican. He's American.;)

I checked and your information somehow got transferred into the gay global domination database under the power bottom category. Don't know what that says about you, but it's an easy enough transfer. You should expect to hear from your Jewish overlords in a matter of days.

The "gay global domination database"? I need to check that out soemtime.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm absolutely livid that I can't find the "Jews in Space" clip from Spaceballs.

Article is here.

It's always the Jews I tell ya. No good for anything. Unless you need a good doctor, lawyer, CPA, .....

I'd rather use my gay rainbow-colored aerosol can. I find it a more effective way to turn the little kiddies gay. :lamo

I was making a Matrix reference! You think the fact that movie was made by two trans people was an accident? It's gay propaganda. :lamo

I was making a Matrix reference! You think the fact that movie was made by two trans people was an accident? It's gay propaganda. :lamo

Those damn gays. Puttin' there faggotry propaganda in movies and TV Shows to turn all our kids ****ing gay!

David Duke's radio show? Who are the sponsors? What are his ratings? Where is it originating from? I would love to listen in and hopefully his followers call in with their opinions?i

Those crazy Jews, always trying to stir up trouble.

And actually, the judge isn't Mexican. He's American.;)

Of course he is. He's from Indiana..... Oops, I shouldn't have said that. Trump will now say he can't be a good judge because he is an Indian. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom