• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Suprema

DA60

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
'David Duke — Trump supporter and former head of the Ku Klux Klan — praised the candidate’s victory over the “Jewish supremacists” on his radio show Wednesday.

He also noted Trump’s alignment with the interests of white nationalists. “Even though Trump is not explicitly talking about European-Americans, he is implicitly talking about the interests of European-Americans,” Duke said.

“Jewish extremists” who were pushing for Trump’s defeat would succeed only in “exposing their alien, anti-American, anti-American-majority position to all the Republicans and they’re going to push people more into awareness that the neocons are the problem, that these Jewish supremacists who control our country are the real problem and the reason why America is not great.”'

David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Supremacists’ | Mediaite

Thoughts?

BTW, David Duke has a radio show? Who would put this sick **** on their radio network?

Re: David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Sup

Thoughts?

David Duke represents the worst of America, but his support of Trump *does not* mean all Trump supporters agree with David Duke. We should not make the mistake of assuming Trump's support all has the same ideology, including David Duke's ideology of prejudice and hatred.

Re: David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Sup

David Duke represents the worst of America, but his support of Trump *does not* mean all Trump supporters agree with David Duke. We should not make the mistake of assuming Trump's support all has the same ideology, including David Duke's ideology of prejudice and hatred.

No love for Trump here, but I agree. Duke's also a big ol' supporter of Palestine (for obvious reasons). Nobody can control who supposedly supports them.

David who?

grasping at straws, how many murderous Africans have endorsed Clinton?

grasping at straws, how many murderous Africans have endorsed Clinton?

At last count, 7.

1. “Even though Trump is not explicitly talking about European-Americans, he is implicitly talking about the interests of European-Americans,” Duke said.
2. "Jewish supremacists who control our country media are the real problem and the reason why America is not great."

1. Yeah Trump is in the best interest of European-Americans.. African-Americans, Native-Americans, Mexican-Americans, All-Americans too.. America First!!

2. Media propaganda and brainwashing is a huge reason America is losing its greatness. Mostly controlled by Jews correct..

I do not hate Jews, but I sure hate the people in control of the filthy media..

I am white and damn proud to be white and my European heritage. White guilt can kiss my ass, we are responsible for darn near every technological invention and the advancement of humanity.

I have checked out these white nationals and there is no way I could get on board with them. Full of rampant conspiracy theories and they just hate everybody that isn't white, it's not cool. They hate all blacks, all Jews, all Asians, all Arabs and I just don't understand them.
These WN's are doing a disservice to the white race IMO making us all look like fools.

Trump and I are NOT on these people's side.

I have read some stormfront threads on Trump out of curiosity and many of them express great disappointment that Trump is teaming up with Dr. Carson and his speech at that conference on Israel and it seems like the general consensus there is that Trump IS NOT a white nationalist. Good..

i don't understand, didn't trump 'disavow' duke's support?

although he was also 'flattered' by putin's...

1. Yeah Trump is in the best interest of European-Americans.. African-Americans, Native-Americans, Mexican-Americans, All-Americans too.. America First!!

BWAHAHAHAHA Joke post!

David Douche

Oh, that guy. He's still alive?

BWAHAHAHAHA Joke post!

Why is it a joke?

2. Media propaganda and brainwashing is a huge reason America is losing its greatness. Mostly controlled by Jews correct..

I do not hate Jews, but I sure hate the people in control of the filthy media..

I am white and damn proud to be white and my European heritage. White guilt can kiss my ass, we are responsible for darn near every technological invention and the advancement of humanity.

I have checked out these white nationals and there is no way I could get on board with them. Full of rampant conspiracy theories and they just hate everybody that isn't white, it's not cool. They hate all blacks, all Jews, all Asians, all Arabs and I just don't understand them.
These WN's are doing a disservice to the white race IMO making us all look like fools.

Trump and I are NOT on these people's side.

I have read some stormfront threads on Trump out of curiosity and many of them express great disappointment that Trump is teaming up with Dr. Carson and his speech at that conference on Israel and it seems like the general consensus there is that Trump IS NOT a white nationalist. Good..

I thought we were all doctors, lawyers and CPA's? And lets not forget financiers because we control all the banks and most of wall street. CPA myself.

I thought we were all doctors, lawyers and CPA's? And lets not forget financiers because we control all the banks and most of wall street. CPA myself.

You would know better than me.. IDK..

You would know better than me.. IDK..

You sure don't.

Oh but your ruining DA60's fun.

I'm a white nationalist but David Duke is an anti-semitic conspiracy nut.

BTW, David Duke has a radio show? Who would put this sick **** on their radio network?

Rich capitalists who want to make more money off of dumb racists.

That's true, but it does mean that one should take a moment to reflect what in you've taken on board in your ideology that has white supremacists so ecstatic.

That's true, but it does mean that one should take a moment to reflect what in you've taken on board in your ideology that has white supremacists so ecstatic.

My point exactly....though you phrased it better then I would have.

Yup, and John Wayne Gacy was given an S pin and spent time with Rosalynn Carter. Ted Bundy worked for the RNC and was an aide to Rockefeller. Fatty Arbuckle knew well and hung around several of the political bigwigs of the day.

Guilt by passing association and speculation, isn't that what you want to lay on Trump? Seems hypocritical to me.

Why is it a joke?

That you have to ask...

I wonder how he feels about Trump's eldest daughter marrying into/converting to Orthodox Judaism, with 3 Jewish grand kids.
Ivanka is brilliant and classy, and is the Apple of her father's eye, and will probably end up running Trump inc.
Who runs his company beside family members? Guess.

Trump Organization | Donald Trump Kids | Ivanka Trump
As Trump gets closer to the presidency, which of his kids will be tapped to run his firm?
May 01, 2016
By Will Parker

....In addition to the family brass, the Trump Organization’s other top executives include
Michael Cohen, special counsel;
CFO Allen Weisselberg,
Jason Greenblatt, chief legal officer;
and Andy Weiss, executive vice president
However, the question remains: Who will take Trump’s place on top when he leaves?

It’s no secret that Trump’s presidential campaign has already forced the candidate to relinquish more of his duties to his children.
It seems the torch has already been passed to the next generation,” Kim Mogull, a former Trump executive who now runs her own brokerage that does regular business with her former employer, told The Real Deal in an email. “The transition is natural and smooth,” she added.
[......]
Ivanka: ‘The apple of her father’s eye’

Last month, Ivanka Trump gave the opening speech at her father’s presidential rally in Bethpage, New York. The six-minute minute address was one of many she has given as an important political surrogate on her father’s campaign, but her presence there stood out nonetheless. Just a week before, the 34-year-old had given birth to her third child.

Ivanka has raised her profile considerably over the last year. The former model is known as a savvy business executive. After graduating from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, she worked at Bruce Ratner’s Forest City Enterprises before joining the family firm.

Ivanka, who also runs a multimillion-dollar lifestyle brand for working women, is undeniably shrewd at managing her image. As of last month she had 1.86 million Twitter followers.
[......]​

Frankly, I'd prever Ivanka for Prez over her father, but you can bet DD wouldn't.

Last edited:

Only half Jewish myself, so while I can't be a CPA, I can do my own tax returns. LOL.

Why when discussing Dr. David Duke, is it obligatory to preface the statement by calling him some derogatory caveat ?

Back
Top Bottom