• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Cameron: the worst Prime Minister in UK history?

There is always Italy.

Italy is a special case, the people dont really want leaders, that would be too much organization.

Never been but some people have told me about it.

I am guessing that you are not aware of the fact that I am born and raised from a known CHicago suburb either, though I have mentioned it a few times. Just starters on what you dont know because you are not fully versed in my "posting style and content" though you are going to pretend to know for effect I am sure. There are hundreds of posts at another place of me praising and hoping for the man I now refer to as THE PROFESSOR..... that 1.5 years I liked Obama A LOT....... before he showed with his actions that he is none too bright, and that he is a world class asshole who is too obsessed with himself and his utopian dreams to care about the people most of the time. If you want to know how to access them PM me please.

No, most likely you remember sorta kinda three ideas that I agree with that you dont like, though there is no reason to expect that if we were to argue the point that you would win, but you have never even considered that you might lose because you are you.

ANYWAYS, 3.3/10 on the bull**** quality meter is your score.

I try to hang out with the smart fun people.

3.3 ain't all that great.

jsyk.

Frankly, I find your claim to be an Obama supporter rather difficult to swallow.

Frankly, I find your claim to be an Obama supporter rather difficult to swallow.

The claim is that I was once an Obama supporter.

Ya things have changed, that is life.

I am an interesting guy.

Everyone says so.

Seriously.

Last edited:
Lord North lost the American colonies, so he should be up for consideration.

I am an interesting guy.

Everyone says so.

Seriously.

No doubt about it.

Italy is a special case, the people dont really want leaders, that would be too much organization.

Never been but some people have told me about it.

They sure loved Mussolini, for a while at least.

Last edited:
Lord North lost the American colonies, so he should be up for consideration.

On the other hand England then still stood to lose the Empire.

On the other hand England then still stood to lose the Empire.

That was inevitable, and I think the American colonies were the first part to go.

Edward Heath. Lead the UK into the EEC/EU. Arguably saved the UK, along with Maggie from being the Greece of the 1970s.

I recently enjoyed a personal tour of Heath's house in the Salisbury Close. Very nice.

That's when I learned he was PM during the blackouts I also enjoyed during the year I lived in England as a child, creeping about the darkened house stalking and being stalked by my cousin:

The Last Big Blackout: 40 years ago the lights really did go off | UK | News | Daily Express

That was inevitable, and I think the American colonies were the first part to go.

Which reminds me of the old quip about long runs and the dead.

Back
Top Bottom