• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Data shows Democrats are the party for rich people

Wait a minute... This means all Blue states, cities and areas/districts aren't 3rd world hell holes like I've read here over and over and over.. Next time there's ALL Blue states suck(sometime within the next 2 days I'm sure) and are hell holes thread pops up we got to link this thread.

This IS BIG news!!!!!

Yeah, all the talk about poverty in minority communities is a bunch of BS. Those are the wealthiest people in the country. Detroit blacks are probably THE wealthiest people of all in the USA and the rich people of Flint, Michigan can damn sure pay to fix their own pipes for how they're swimming in the wealth brought to them by the Democratic Party.

The rich vote Democratic because:

1. The make piles of money off foreign child labor sweatshops
2. They want worker wages to be as low as possible via endless mass illegal immigration
3. What to be able to hire servants, maids and lawn care as cheaply as possible for their mansions by mass illegal immigration
4. They want to government to assure survival income for all the Americans who can't get by working for the Democratic super rich to prevent a revolution.

Of course the rich vote Democratic. It is the most profitable thing for them to do. The Democratic Party is the party of the super rich, domestically and globally.

Yeah, all the talk about poverty in minority communities is a bunch of BS. Those are the wealthiest people in the country. Detroit blacks are probably THE wealthiest people of all in the USA and the rich people of Flint, Michigan can damn sure pay to fix their own pipes for how they're swimming in the wealth brought to them by the Democratic Party.

You're shocked they don't vote for the GOP and their PoS racists politicians like Steve King? And 1 of this REPUBLICAN presidents most trusted adviser is another PoS racist like Stephen Miller.... lol

At least minorities are smart enough to vote for the party that looks out for their interests. Which is something the dumb ass Republican Middle Class doesn't do.

No. Just that they are not the ones exploiting the ignorant and bigoted to advance their own personal agendas on their backs. Not all wealthy people manipulate and exploit. Just the Republican ones.

What’s that old saying if you can’t spot the sucker then you are the sucker. If you don’t think the democrats manipulate people too then you have been manipulated

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/midterms-one-party-controls-wealthiest-184200649.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/columnist/2018/10/21/midterms-poorest-states-have-republican-legislatures/1694273002/
41 of the top 50 richest districts in congress have Democrat members
18 of the 19 poorest states have legislatures where both chambers are Republican controlled

Seems like Democrats are the party for the rich people to me.

Well, Hurrah!

What the Hell sustains these Republicans?

Ignorance?

Stubbornness?

Two demigods, one is one party, the other is the other party.

Gee, I can't make the demigod give up their party.

They know who votes who and they keep their followers loyal.

Now that's the stupid thing that's going on with your Government and we're cursed so because we started forming parties.

Now how can I manipulate this for my Party?

By telling you this you can rebel and vote outside your matrix.

You have to cut off the snake demon's head (Conan the Barbarian; Arnold Schwarzenegger).

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/midterms-one-party-controls-wealthiest-184200649.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/columnist/2018/10/21/midterms-poorest-states-have-republican-legislatures/1694273002/
18 of the 19 poorest states have legislatures where both chambers are Republican controlled

Just at that time when a democrat needs evidence to show that they can run government's better than republicans...…….and BAM!, what do you know?

You have to look at each district in that top 50 and you can see on wiki their past elections on who used to represent them. As the areas income went up they changed parties.

Yeah, that would be expected.

Income is correlated to education, and better educated people are definitely going to be a lot harder to scam with moronic catchphrases like "Lock her up!" and "Build the Wall!"

Yet they keep agitating for things that might benefit poor people, like increasing the minimum wage. Strange.

Maybe because it is a ruse

There's some hidden point here, isn't there?

Meanwhile, what do Democrats do when they get power? They unanimously vote for bailouts and pass a huge subsidy for health insurance companies.
Suckers.
Stabilization of the economy that helped everyone...the ones that needed it most (and unfortunately the failing banks)? Yeah, that's a good thing. Sad they had to do it, but a good move that helps the average joe.
And paying for health care, that takes the burden of smaller employers and people who simply couldn't afford insurance or who had pre-existing conditions.

Again, helping the people who need it most. Yes phattonez, all spending helps the rich incidentally, that's why trickle-down is 100% B.S., and trickle-up is business as usual. It's unavoidable though, because that's how an economy works.

Give middle class a tax cut? They spend it and business gets most of that as revenue...oops!
Pay for health care? Business/doctors, etc., get it.
Pay for military spending? Big military corporations get it.

That's why you look at why they are doing it, and the primary/immediate beneficiary.

So why is it the GOP has been the one to always push tax cuts that mostly benefit the richest? Why is it that, say, Obama actually wanted cuts for those on the poorer end during the
recession?

Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the wealth of each parties' voters, but more to do with stuff like whether they care about the general welfare or whether they're more or less easily duped into voting for people who screw them to benefit the richest?

Or is this just another one of those diversions designed to be so unbelievably stupid and so god-forsakenly dishonest that you'll collect a few likes from like-"minded" people, while others generally step around it?

Hard to tell these days, I'll grant.

Stabilization of the economy that helped everyone...the ones that needed it most (and unfortunately the failing banks)? Yeah, that's a good thing. Sad they had to do it, but a good move that helps the average joe.
And paying for health care, that takes the burden of smaller employers and people who simply couldn't afford insurance or who had pre-existing conditions.

Helped everyone? Excuse me while I puke at this display of pure propaganda. What has actually gotten better for working Americans? Real wages are down, the real unemployment rate remains high (see activity rate), real housing costs are much higher. Things have only gotten better for those Americans who own assets. What Americans own assets? Only the rich. Working Americans have debt, and a massive amount of it at that!

How_Have_Rents_Changed_Since_1960__rej5gh.jpg

Remember what Obama told the bankers: “My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.”

Helped everyone? Excuse me while I puke at this display of pure propaganda. What has actually gotten better for working Americans? Real wages are down, the real unemployment rate remains high (see activity rate), real housing costs are much higher. Things have only gotten better for those Americans who own assets. What Americans own assets? Only the rich. Working Americans have debt, and a massive amount of it at that!
How_Have_Rents_Changed_Since_1960__rej5gh.jpg

Holy ****-balls. You don't know that Democrats raise wage disparity as an issue they want to address all the time.
And republicans claim it's a non-issue?

What rock have you been living under? You have two major wings of the idiots on the right.
The rich/corporate types, and the tea party "blow government up" types.
And both are supported by evangelicals looking for conservative court picks, gay bashing, and lip-service...along now with rurals, looking for THE WALL! and the freedom to be racist (appeals to someone we know!).

Contrast that to Democrats.

Good lord man, we have to listen to Republicans all day, every day, for trying to robin-hood in favor of the middle-class, and here you come claiming they don't want to help the middle class. LOL. Which is it?

Holy ****-balls. You don't know that Democrats raise wage disparity as an issue they want to address all the time.
And republicans claim it's a non-issue?

Republicans are stupid on the issue. Democrats are corrupt. What did Democrats do to fix this situation when they held control of the government? The guaranteed massive profits to the medical insurance corporations and give hundreds of billions of dollars to the banks.

Face it, Democrats ****ed us over while telling us that they cared about working Americans.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ates-have-republican-legislatures/1694273002/

This is now the second time I've, in one day, observed you making remarks and inferences without bothering to perform some basic analysis. The fact of the matter is that the matter of which major party has more "rich people" is not sagaciously distilled to a binary answer.

It's so that political donors from wealthy locales (zip codes) donate more to Dems than do donors from non-wealthy locales. Such an observation is of no value, however, because it's the political substantive equivalent of saying people living in wealthy neighborhoods spend more on their houses than do people in non-wealthy neighborhoods. It is because most people in large cities are Democrats. (See also: The Most Conservative and LiberalCities in the United States)

Republicans are stupid on the issue. Democrats are corrupt. What did Democrats do to fix this situation when they held control of the government? The guaranteed massive profits to the medical insurance corporations and give hundreds of billions of dollars to the banks.

Face it, Democrats ****ed us over while telling us that they cared about working Americans.

???? The GOP also gave billions to the banks, and then gutted most of the banking regulations so the banks can F us again..

Maybe you'd have a point if the politics made the area more affluent, but that's not the case. Once the place became affluent they started voting democrat is what the data shows.

That is not what those articles say.

???? The GOP also gave billions to the banks, and then gutted most of the banking regulations so the banks can F us again..

I'm not a fan of the establishment GOP either.

You're shocked they don't vote for the GOP and their PoS racists politicians like Steve King? And 1 of this REPUBLICAN presidents most trusted adviser is another PoS racist like Stephen Miller.... lol

At least minorities are smart enough to vote for the party that looks out for their interests. Which is something the dumb ass Republican Middle Class doesn't do.

As opposed to Hilary Clinton whose mentor was a KKK Grand Dragon?

That's why people in black and Latino districts are extremely wealthy. They've voted Democrat for 100+ years. That is your point, isn't it?

Someone didn't read the OP I see. You may want to consider it, and then my post will make sense to you.

Back
Top Bottom