• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Darn!

TimmyBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Darn, poor police having to deal with this domestic issue:

US woman swallows phone in spat

A woman's row with her boyfriend about a mobile phone suddenly went quiet -when she swallowed the handset whole.
Police in Blue Springs, in the US state of Missouri, said they were called out by a man who said his girlfriend was having trouble breathing.

When they arrived at the house, they found a phone lodged in her throat.

"He wanted the phone and she wouldn't give it to him, so she attempted to swallow it," an officer said. The woman was expected to make a full recovery.

The 24-year-old woman was taken to hospital in Blue Springs, Det Sgt Steve Decker told local media.

"She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn't get it," he said.

"This is the first I've heard of this happening," he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4557192.stm

:neutral: There's me thinking it's more likely that the boyfriend shoved it down her throat.

I saw that story and the first thing I thought of was that joke "What do you call a woman who can suck a golfball through a garden hose? .... Darling!!!!!" :mrgreen: Yes.. I know it's bad.

I simply dont agree with eating communicative devices..

Cell phones don't sodomize people, people sodomize people!

;)

"She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn't get it," he said.

That's ****ing smart. The article says she's 24, ha is that in dog year's or something?

Back
Top Bottom