• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dark Overlord Claims to have proof of 9/11

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hacker group the Dark Overlord claims to have stolen 18,000 documents from business insurer Hiscox and several other law firms involved in litigation surrounding the September 11 attacks. The hacker group, previously responsible for the theft of Netflix episodes and several other cyberextortion attacks, is threatening to release the documents unless a ransom is paid in bitcoin.

https://www.newsweek.com/911-911-hack-documents-conspiracy-hacker-dark-overlord-ufo-1277431

I think this is nothing but a possible distraction from the truth. I do not think the Dark Overlord have any damning new evidence however there is encouraging news that a federal grand jury will be held in 2019 regarding the crimes of 9/11.

The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits (lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/) and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC buildings. That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of explosions at the WTC on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition.

The Lawyers’ Committee’s July 30th Amended Petition addresses several additional federal crimes beyond the federal bombing crime addressed in the original Petition. The Lawyers’ Committee concluded in the petitions that explosive and incendiary devices preplaced at the WTC were detonated causing the complete collapse of the WTC Twin Towers on 9/11 and increasing the tragic loss of life.

https://www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/26-nov-2018-press-release-response-from-doj/

I don't have an opinion on whether the hacker group has or doesn't have the information it has claimed to have.

I do know were I Hiscox or anyone else, I wouldn't pay the ransom, and I would cooperate with LEOs/prosecutors so they can bring blackmail and/or theft charges.

Why, given the nature of largest share of text in the OP, is this thread here instead of in the conspiracy theory section of the forum?

I think this is nothing but a possible distraction from the truth. I do not think the Dark Overlord have any damning new evidence however there is encouraging news that a federal grand jury will be held in 2019 regarding the crimes of 9/11.

They thrust the first through the Doors of Night and his Mini Me is just a diminished spectre (if anything), and both happened quite a long time ago in a "galaxy" far, far away...

I hope they don't pay the ransom so the information will be released.

I hope they don't pay the ransom so the information will be released.

Why wouldn’t they take “ the coin “ and then devulge their info?

It was without a doubt an inside job. The US is a surveillance state. There is no way the terrorists could have slipped under the nose of the US intelligence apparatus undetected. The Feds got a tip-off about Moussoui. They knew they were planning to fly planes into buildings. All it would have taken is a few wire taps and they could have thwarted it in the name of national security. Not only did they let it happen. They planned it. Just like all terrorist attacks on US soil.

It was without a doubt an inside job. The US is a surveillance state. There is no way the terrorists could have slipped under the nose of the US intelligence apparatus undetected. The Feds got a tip-off about Moussoui. They knew they were planning to fly planes into buildings. All it would have taken is a few wire taps and they could have thwarted it in the name of national security. Not only did they let it happen. They planned it. Just like all terrorist attacks on US soil.

On a good day, 75% of weapons make it past the TSA during security tests, and this is after the post-9/11 increase in airport security. The idea that it was too difficult to get past security in 2001 is ****ing comical.

Wire taps only stop 9/11 if some dumb **** literally says which flight numbers they plan to attack over a phone.

On a good day, 75% of weapons make it past the TSA during security tests, and this is after the post-9/11 increase in airport security. The idea that it was too difficult to get past security in 2001 is ****ing comical.

Wire taps only stop 9/11 if some dumb **** literally says which flight numbers they plan to attack over a phone.

You do realize that much of the information you receive on the media and on the web is disinformation? Statistics on how many weapons make it past security are dubious at best. The government falsifies information to push agenda's and the old 'I need more power to protect against this threat I myself have created' is their favorite.

They had a tip off about 9/11 as it was. They would have known.

You do realize that much of the information you receive on the media and on the web is disinformation? Statistics on how many weapons make it past security are dubious at best. The government falsifies information to push agenda's and the old 'I need more power to protect against this threat I myself have created' is their favorite.

They had a tip off about 9/11 as it was. They would have known.

And your proof of that is....?

all i can say is the planes did not bring down building 7 8 hours later someone must think people are fools

all i can say is the planes did not bring down building 7 8 hours later someone must think people are fools

Who said the "planes" brought down building 7?
Then please tell us what did and how it was done.

Back
Top Bottom