• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dante's Inferno Test

Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Sixth level of Hell.
heretics -> extreme (damn it, atheist a heretic:confused: )
violent, lustful, gloomy, wrathful, treacherous -> high.

Limbo here

Very high on virtuous non-believers and heretics. Other than that I didn't do to bad.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

I was robbed.

Limbo here as well.

I've taken this test before, years ago. Then the questions were absolutely rediculous and it cheated me!

Looks like I'm going to the safe place of the place I don't believe in >< !

galenrox said:
I got purgatory, but I got high on a couple levels of hell,
The virtuous non believers (1)
lustful (2)
violent (7 or 8, I forget)

I'm going to level 5.Your'e quite a decent chap Galenrox,either that or you just haven't lived long enough yet!
I reckon I'll make 9 yet.

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Styx? Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me.......... :mrgreen:

Androvski said:
I'm going to level 5.Your'e quite a decent chap Galenrox,either that or you just haven't lived long enough yet!
I reckon I'll make 9 yet.

I got #5 too

I LOVE your avatar!:cool:

Comrade Brian said:
I got #5 too

I LOVE your avatar!:cool:

O Comrades come rally and the last fight let us face the internationale unites the Human race.

Back
Top Bottom