• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Danish Journalist shuts down racist troller

PeteEU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Stumbled on this today and it is hilarious. Not sure if it belongs here or elsewhere.. mods feel free to move it.

It is in Danish of course but I will translate.

Kendt journalist bliver svinet af racist: Se hans geniale svar ? Ekstra Bladet

https://www.facebook.com/jakobsheik...41829.167065966969607/256132664729603/?type=3

Jakob Sheikh is born in Denmark but his family originally from Pakistan. He is a natural born Danish citizen.

So this racist troller started spamming him.. let me translate as best as I can. The comments in () are explanations when needed.

Racist troll: **** you, MUHAMMEDdaner (he is trying to insult him by calling him a muslimdane.. works better in Danish.. quite insulting)

Journalist: :kiss

Racist troll: I saw you in Good Morning Denmark. Do you know of revanche? Just wait till the Danes take revanche over you. It is a good Danish expression. (used the original revanche for a reason.. the correct translation is revenge.. which comes from the French word.. revanche)

Journalist: It is French

Racist troll: You are smart hvar (cant translate hvar, as it is a misspelling/slang of right)

Journalist: Hvar is Croatian. A very nice island. You should think of going there for a few days.

Racist troll: Shut up your disgusting Paki. You dont belong here You will never be like us. **** off.

Journalist: I **** off quite often. I have just been in Morocco on vacation. Try it, plenty of full beards and ethnic music. Just like in Kødbyen (Kødbyen is a part of Copenhagen where all the ethnic shops are)

Thought I would share this.. really is motivational that you can shut down these racist pigs if you want too.

Stumbled on this today and it is hilarious. Not sure if it belongs here or elsewhere.. mods feel free to move it.

It is in Danish of course but I will translate.

Kendt journalist bliver svinet af racist: Se hans geniale svar ? Ekstra Bladet

https://www.facebook.com/jakobsheik...41829.167065966969607/256132664729603/?type=3

Jakob Sheikh is born in Denmark but his family originally from Pakistan. He is a natural born Danish citizen.

So this racist troller started spamming him.. let me translate as best as I can. The comments in () are explanations when needed.

Racist troll: **** you, MUHAMMEDdaner (he is trying to insult him by calling him a muslimdane.. works better in Danish.. quite insulting)

Journalist: :kiss

Racist troll: I saw you in Good Morning Denmark. Do you know of revanche? Just wait till the Danes take revanche over you. It is a good Danish expression. (used the original revanche for a reason.. the correct translation is revenge.. which comes from the French word.. revanche)

Journalist: It is French

Racist troll: You are smart hvar (cant translate hvar, as it is a misspelling/slang of right)

Journalist: Hvar is Croatian. A very nice island. You should think of going there for a few days.

Racist troll: Shut up your disgusting Paki. You dont belong here You will never be like us. **** off.

Journalist: I **** off quite often. I have just been in Morocco on vacation. Try it, plenty of full beards and ethnic music. Just like in Kødbyen (Kødbyen is a part of Copenhagen where all the ethnic shops are)

Thought I would share this.. really is motivational that you can shut down these racist pigs if you want too.

Yes racist Muslim pigs don't belong in the west. Your new heroe is best buddies with ISIS fighters who he does not repudiate, he needs to be closely monitored too bad he's a citizen I wish he could be deported.

Last edited:
And in comes a demonstration of the Pavlovian effect. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom