• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dang, DNC chair, Jaime Harrison is struggling with composure

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yesterday, on MSNBC, Harrison referred to Tom Cotton as a "maggot-infested man". Cotton has the nerve to oppose Jackson's confirmation. My gosh, Dems are really showing their emotions by losing their cool.

Yesterday, on MSNBC, Harrison referred to Tom Cotton as a "maggot-infested man". Cotton has the nerve to oppose Jackson's confirmation. My gosh, Dems are really showing their emotions by losing their cool.
Did Tom Cotton say Ketanji Brown Jackson would "defend nazis"? It's not about Cotton opposing a confirmation, it is about his lying disgusting criticisms. The blame here is with Cotton

Way to keep it classy, Jaime Harrison! Maybe he was auditioning for a future role as a political commentator for MSNBC. Isn't that where most of the paid liars end up?

Is the "**** your feelings" crowd pretending to poutrage about how someone wasn't nice to yet another lying piece of shit Trumpist pol?

I can't work out which thread is stupider: this one, or the one you created to poutrage about someone having written a book:

"President Biden’s younger sister will kick off her book tour Thursday night in Washington, D.C., ahead of the release of her memoir next week, which could create a headache for the White House as she continues to cash in on her brother’s political career, conflicting with White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki’s statement last January about the White House's ethics policy."

And I guess it's okay for Joe's sister but not for Harris's niece.

Is the "**** your feelings" crowd pretending to poutrage about how someone wasn't nice to yet another lying piece of shit Trumpist pol?

I can't work out which thread is stupider: this one, or the one you created to poutrage about someone having written a book:

Isn't this rich coming from you?

hell, when TFG attacked people it was seen as strength.

Isn't Tom Cotton infested with maggots? And isn't it true maggots are naturally attracted to politicians who claim with no evidence a judge would defend nazis?

Just asking questions here.
I believe Cotton is infested with boll weevils.

What Tom Cotton said was disgusting. It was an unwarranted, unsubstantiated slur unworthy of a Senator. This is not about him not supporting her nomination, that can be done tastefully. This was slanderous. Joe Mansion was very vocal this AM in condemning the comment.

"You know, in a Senate where there is Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham, Tom Cotton is the lowest of the low," Harrison said.

Another very rich statement coming from a Democrat who absolutely has NO party-awareness. In retrospect, yes, it matters a lot that Democrats smeared both Kavanaugh and Barrett with false accusations.
Mouthy Democrats who live in glass houses.

I don't condone any of the name-calling by either side, but c'mon the Democrats set the bar. Don't pretend they haven't.

My gosh. I can feel the hysterics in your soul. Clutching your pearls?

Harrison is right. You have to be an idiot to not be offended by what Cotton said, and the fact that Cotton doesn't know about the Constitution.

Oh my gosh.

Reactions: JMR

Maggots everywhere: "Don't drag me into this."

Democrat politicians, anyone with whom they politically disagree with gets smeared. What else is new?

Harrison is a nobody. Just one diversity hire defending another.

These 63 Republicans are obviously struggling against Putin's influence.

Hard to believe this is douche is a party leader.

LOL, more moronic right wing nonsense. At least when Harrison said it, it was 100% fact. Unlike the never ending bile that comes out of republican taliban's mouths. Right wing trolling is so pathetic

Did Tom Cotton say Ketanji Brown Jackson would "defend nazis"? It's not about Cotton opposing a confirmation, it is about his lying disgusting criticisms. The blame here is with Cotton
She did voluntarily defend terrorists that attacked the US.

Isn't Tom Cotton infested with maggots? And isn't it true maggots are naturally attracted to politicians who claim with no evidence a judge would defend nazis?

Just asking questions here.
There was some evidence. She did voluntarily defend terrorists that attacked the US.

Back
Top Bottom