• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dancing with the has-beens and vaguely familiar

OscarB63

Farts in Elevators
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I usually don't watch this crap, but my wife and kids do and on the last episode I happened to catch a bit of the show. a few comments.

1. Jennifer Grey has not aged well, at all. (someone needs to put baby in a corner)

2. I don't care what you think of her mother, Bristol Palin is hot.

3. For an old lady, Florence Henderson is still pretty hot.

4. No matter what show he is on...Tom Bergeron is a world class GOOBER

5. Are they so desperate for stars that they pull out the fat kid from "Corey in the house" and "the hoff"?

I usually don't watch this crap, but my wife and kids do and on the last episode I happened to catch a bit of the show. a few comments.

1. Jennifer Grey has not aged well, at all. (someone needs to put baby in a corner)

Who cares what she looks like! She danced beautifully which is what the show is about, right? PS~I thought she looked great!

2. I don't care what you think of her mother, Bristol Palin is hot.

I thought she was fantastic!

3. For an old lady, Florence Henderson is still pretty hot.

Why are you obsessed with age? GeeWiz! She has aged very well and was entertaining.

4. No matter what show he is on...Tom Bergeron is a world class GOOBER

He has a "hollywood" ego which has served him well in his career. At least he doesn't have to lie to make his money.

5. Are they so desperate for stars that they pull out the fat kid from "Corey in the house" and "the hoff"?

They invite many stars and then select a group that will bring ratings. You can't tell me you weren't interested to see if Hoff
would show up sober, ;) I think he will be the first to go.

Oh and WTF is up with Rick Fox's hair? who is his stylist...Bookman from Good Times?

I hate that show. A lot of women I worked with when I was with the school district would go on and on and ON about that damned show, so I figured I'd give it a go. Haven't tried to watch it since.

Reality shows are so dull, then again so is most of TV. Hell even the cartoons out now are miles away from being on par with the stuff I grew up with. Im 25.

I won't watch that crap, however I saw a youtube of Kelly Osbourne dancing on that show, and her parents were in tears. I will say that moved me a little. While this show signals the kiss of death for 99.9%, it propelled her into stardom.

I hope Jennifer Grey wins it:)

I don't watch Dancing With The Stars but Bristol Palin was just shown dancing on the news, and... does she have Lou Gehrig's disease? She is very bad.

I don't watch Dancing With The Stars but Bristol Palin was just shown dancing on the news, and... does she have Lou Gehrig's disease? She is very bad.

That's not funny.

That's not funny.

Then don't use the 'Thanks' button.

Seriously, though, it probably wasn't appropriate.

But my opinion of her dancing skills still stands. She's terrible.

She dances like a white girl from Alaska.

(Was that any funnier?)

Back
Top Bottom