• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dancing girl is everywhere!

Stinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The thread outlines are screwed up with the dancing girl avitar instead of folders and you can't see the messages below her.

Stinger said:
The thread outlines are screwed up with the dancing girl avitar instead of folders and you can't see the messages below her.

Take her out on a date. :)

Which one? Unsure which avatar you are refering.

vauge said:
Which one? Unsure which avatar you are refering.

Seems to be cleared up this morning. I don't recall who uses it but I'd seen it before. It's silouette of the girl dancing. Last night when I was on it was in the header of every message and in the thread outline. Seems OK now.

Gremlin's

That would be Alex. I knew that guy was trouble. :lol:

Kelzie said:

Huh, just can't trust those darned homos!

Naughty Nurse said:
Huh, just can't trust those darned homos!
That's part of their agenda.

Kelzie said:

He-He, OK alls well now, I can see your pretty smile again :clap:

Stinger said:
He-He, OK alls well now, I can see your pretty smile again :clap:

Oh geez, you couldn't see ME? Well, that's a real emergency! Next time it happens, I'll ban Alex, kay? :lol:

I'm joking Alex. I'm JOKING!

Wow Stinger. You had it so you couldn't see Kelzie, and you wanted to change it? Hm...some people... :screwy

V.I. Lenin said:
Wow Stinger. You had it so you couldn't see Kelzie, and you wanted to change it? Hm...some people... :screwy

Jerk. :nahnah:

Back
Top Bottom