• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dana In Charge..... Ruh roh!!

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
My boss went out of town for two weeks, and left me in charge, running the business. Tuesday was the roughest. I had a bad case of food poisoning, but couldn't stay home. That's over, though, and now things are on an even keel. Going to be on call 24 hours a day until October, which means that I carry a damn cell phone with me to all my gigs, and and answer messages between sets.

Feels pretty damn good, though. Now why didn't I start my own damn business? The answer to that one is easy. I'm a bass player, and therefore profoundly retarded. If I had my own business, I would run it into the ground within a year. Best to work for someone else, so I can concentrate on music, where I am not retarded, but just dull normal enough to get by........

I'm smarter than the average drummer, though. LOL.

Yeah but as a bass player less smart than your average lead guitar player or singer. :mrgreen:

Yeah but as a bass player less smart than your average lead guitar player or singer. :mrgreen:

Though slightly more sane. Slightly. :cool:

Though slightly more sane. Slightly. :cool:

That's a function of the drugs. :mrgreen:

Btw, forgot to say Dana, congrats on the new albeit temporary position. I'm sure you'll do fine.

That's a function of the drugs. :mrgreen:

Btw, forgot to say Dana, congrats on the new albeit temporary position. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Not a new position. Still in a sitting position, polishing a seat with my ass, just like I did before. LOL.

I'm looking forward to the day (hopefully soon) when my employees are capable enough for me to take a day to go fishing or whatever and still have my business running to my standards in my absentia. Kudos to you Dana for having the ability and the integrity to be left in charge of what is likely the most important piece of your boss's life. :peace

Congrads Dana.
f_cheers.gif

Just whatever you do.....don't use the word Buff with that ass polishing seats.
evil6.gif

Back
Top Bottom