• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dan Rather was fired for "lying". Tucker is hugely popular for backing Russia & helping them via his lies/propaganda to justify killing white kids..

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
...and Ukrainian adults as Russian citizens are conned into thinking everything about the Ukrainian invasion and occupation is good and just and they're helping the Ukraine. Tucker is a disgrace to the United States of America.

Don't ever. Ever. Let a republican use that "both sides" BS.

Tucker Carlson Chooses Sides - Imgflip

...and Ukrainian adults as Russian citizens are conned into thinking everything about the Ukrainian invasion and occupation is good and just and they're helping the Ukraine. Tucker is a disgrace to the United States of America.

Don't ever. Ever. Let a republican use that "both sides" BS.

View attachment 67380089

And Tulsi should just hop on over to the GOP.

More Tucker hate? He seems to be taking president Trump in their crazy fantasy world?
What is Biden doing? Pretty much nothing! Everything is spiraling out of control while
Biden fiddles?

Well, yeah, Fox. Lying is the greatest virtue to its base.

More Tucker hate?<>

Patriots don't like traitors. America would be a much better place if Trumpists didn't like them either. Don't get me wrong. It'd be best if you abhorred traitors, but it'd still be better if you at least didn't love them so damn much.

It's amazing, but democrats in the 25-54 demographic actually prefer Tucker Carlson over Rachel Maddow.

Carlson’s show is the #1 most-watched show among Democrats in the key demographic of 25-54 year-olds.
The data, from the month of October, showed that Carlson pulled in 101,000 viewers who self-identified as Democrats in the 25-54 demographic. MSNBC’s ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’ and Fox’s ‘The Five’ were tied for second place, each attracting 88,000 viewers in the key demo who self-identified as Democrats.”

source: https://usafeatures.news/2022/02/03/carlson-gets/

It's amazing, but democrats in the 25-54 demographic actually prefer Tucker Carlson over Rachel Maddow.

Carlson’s show is the #1 most-watched show among Democrats in the key demographic of 25-54 year-olds.
The data, from the month of October, showed that Carlson pulled in 101,000 viewers who self-identified as Democrats in the 25-54 demographic. MSNBC’s ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’ and Fox’s ‘The Five’ were tied for second place, each attracting 88,000 viewers in the key demo who self-identified as Democrats.”

Tuning in to Tucker could be for a drinking game. Every time Tucker makes his "did I just pee my pants face?", they take a drink.

We think Tucker is a complete asshole but do tune in from time to time to get a feel for the narrative of the other side.

I wouldn't hang my hat on that source. Take a look at which sources the article cites.

Here's the full segment in question, so watch it and decide for yourself:

At this point Kissassinger is just embarrassing himself and his children

I wouldn't hang my hat on that source. Take a look at which sources the article cites.
I went clicked back four links trying to find the original info and finally gave up.

Here's the full segment in question, so watch it and decide for yourself:
She's full on pushing Russian disinformation, along with Tucker.

Patriots don't like traitors.

I don't follow foosball but I heard that the Patriots and the Traitors are in the Nuclear SuperpowerBowl.

And if you add a leg to 'P' you can make traitors out of patriots.

😁

And Tulsi should just hop on over to the GOP.

Did Tulsi say something progressive, neoliberal, or neoconservative?

More Tucker hate? He seems to be taking president Trump in their crazy fantasy world?
What is Biden doing? Pretty much nothing! Everything is spiraling out of control while
Biden fiddles?
You have no idea what Biden is or isn't doing. None of us has.
If by 'spiralling out of control' you mean Putins ambitions in Ukraine, you might be right.

tucker is so racist, he wants to bomb....white...kids....

Tulsi Gabbard is exactly right about the perils of establishing a No-Fly Zone. She should be called in as a consultant for the Pentagon, who appartently cannot figure this out for themselves. (@ 3:14 in the video)

". . . On the No-Fly Zone that's being proposed and encouraged by these so-called foreign policy experts. Look - they're trying to act tough, Tucker, they're trying to say you know we've got to do something and I get it. There is so much suffering that we're seeing on our televisions all day and all night and I get that the American people are frustrated because we want to see this end.

Instead of our leaders doing the responsible thing and saying "okay, let's do our best to try to facilitate a negotiated outcome to actually end this conflict" - - a window of opportunity that president Zelinski opened up - you know - what - just 24 . . . 36 hours ago instead of doing that they're focused on "hey let's just do something look tough - enact a no-fly zone" which would not help the Ukrainian people it would make things worse - it's not going to help the American people - it'll make things worse.

It'll drastically escalate this crisis, and put our pilots directly against Russian pilots, putting us in conflict at war with Russia the other nuclear armed powers, pushing us - shoving us towards this brink of nuclear catastrophe and nuclear war that that would destroy the world . . . "

Tulsi Gabbard is a very wise person. Tucker was smart to have her insights on the Ukraine conflict.

She's full on pushing Russian disinformation, along with Tucker.
Her words about the situation and the Administrations response are pretty harsh, but what was the "disinformation" she was pushing?

Biden fiddles?

That is absurd.

Tulsi Gabbard is exactly right about the perils of establishing a No-Fly Zone. She should be called in as a consultant for the Pentagon, who appartently cannot figure this out for themselves. (@ 3:14 in the video)

". . . On the No-Fly Zone that's being proposed and encouraged by these so-called foreign policy experts. Look - they're trying to act tough, Tucker, they're trying to say you know we've got to do something and I get it. There is so much suffering that we're seeing on our televisions all day and all night and I get that the American people are frustrated because we want to see this end.

Instead of our leaders doing the responsible thing and saying "okay, let's do our best to try to facilitate a negotiated outcome to actually end this conflict" - - a window of opportunity that president Zelinski opened up - you know - what - just 24 . . . 36 hours ago instead of doing that they're focused on "hey let's just do something look tough - enact a no-fly zone" which would not help the Ukrainian people it would make things worse - it's not going to help the American people - it'll make things worse.

It'll drastically escalate this crisis, and put our pilots directly against Russian pilots, putting us in conflict at war with Russia the other nuclear armed powers, pushing us - shoving us towards this brink of nuclear catastrophe and nuclear war that that would destroy the world . . . "

Tulsi Gabbard is a very wise person. Tucker was smart to have her insights on the Ukraine conflict.
Nice story, but lies. While there should be 'talks', they hold basically no chance of ending this, as Ukraine and the results have indicated, so her suggestion is useless; and if she claimed the government is wildly promoting no-fly zones, that's a complete lie, they've done the opposite, refusing no-fly zones against great pressure from both Zelensky and the public.

She says nothing progressive, IMO.
Her big claim to fame is 'anti-war'. Which sometimes is progressive, like opposing the Iraq war.

Back
Top Bottom