• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dallas police chief: Attack suspect ‘wanted to kill white people, especially white of

Re: Dallas police chief: Attack suspect ‘wanted to kill white people, especially whit

I doubt that there will be demonstrations with people marching in the street and/or rioting and burning buildings. Most people will express their feelings personally or on social media. The web is currently full of posts by people appalled by the shootings.

That said, who do you protest? When a couple of crazies get rifles and start shooting at cops or at whoever, who do we protest?

It's time to protest the mentality that, if a rogue cop kills a black man, then all cops are racists. It's time to protest the idea that everyone in a particular group is guilty of what anyone in that group does.

In the majority of cases of cops shooting black suspects, the shooting is justified. There are only a handful of cases of cops who acted inappropriately in their use of force, and these are the cases that the media loves to exploit for ratings.

When these images are shown to people of a limited metal capacity, they say things like, "we're being hunted", or " it's open season on black folk".

Statistics mean nothing to them, even though statistics show more white suspects are shot by police every year than black suspects.

Re: Dallas police chief: Attack suspect ‘wanted to kill white people, especially whit

I think it's brilliant that he was taken out with a robotic.

Blew his **** up.........beautiful move! I am still chuckling.

Blew his **** up.........beautiful move! I am still chuckling.

A brutal, extrajudicial killing by cops. I guess this is what they mean by irony--and poetic justice.

Some black folks are all ginned up over cops killing black men, and many of their anecdotes, like "hands up, don't shoot", are false. We still don't really know what happened in Minnesota.
The media wanted a controversy. Well, careful what you wish for.

Please, share your alternative.

The Agitator-in-Chief ordering a drone strike? :shrug:

I know there'll be multiple threads on this but I think this is worth one of it's own. I'm getting the quote and the link ready....

Dallas police: Attack suspect ‘wanted to kill white people, especially white officers’ | FOX2now.com

Here's what really gets to me. Folks will still act mystified at why he did this yet police don't get any kind of benefit of the doubt, they shoot a black person, it must have been racism, regardless of what actually happened.

Will there be protests over this guys death I wonder. Would not actually surprise me.

He wanted to kill white people, especially white officers?

Sorry, but that is very damning.

A brutal, extrajudicial killing by cops. I guess this is what they mean by irony--and poetic justice.

The poor ****bird, right? All he did was murder innocent people and the government kills him. :roll:

I think it's brilliant that he was taken out with a robotic.

Big deal - technology is just a band-aid, not a solution. Many a military general has pointed out that technology and force are no substitute for political solutions.

Anybody can do a "robotic" - even an angry vigilante killer with a 3rd-rate college technical diploma can do that - it's just an IED with wheels. Technology is ubiquitous now, and there's little chance for the state to hold the upper hand by thinking that way.

Big deal - technology is just a band-aid, not a solution. Many a military general has pointed out that technology and force are no substitute for political solutions.

Anybody can do a "robotic" - even an angry vigilante killer with a 3rd-rate college technical diploma can do that - it's just an IED with wheels. Technology is ubiquitous now, and there's little chance for the state to hold the upper hand by thinking that way.

Do you hear the WHOOSH going over top your head?

The poor ****bird, right? All he did was murder innocent people and the government kills him. :roll:

You need to turn up your sarcasm detector, sir. Notice that the chief of the Dallas Police Department, who is black, apparently authorized the killing of a black suspect who seemed to take exception to the supposed extrajudicial killing of black suspects. Ironic, isn't it?

Loretta Lynch won't charge it as a hate crime though because she's too incompetent to handle such a case.

A very fair response. The only thing I'd tweak is the immediate assumption that if a cop shoots a black person it must be unjustified and racist.

Totally agree. Some of the shootings were justified. Others are pretty questionable OMO, particularly the guy they had down on the ground. Even so, the case needs to be investigated before any conclusions are drawn.

Brown.jpg

Back
Top Bottom