• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dallas Loses!

Jkca1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
At home in front of a packed stadium. How much did they pay the QB this year? Too much to end the season like it ended. All that's left to due is fire the Coach because someone has to pay and it sure as hell isn't going to be Jerry. Go niners!

At home in front of a packed stadium. How much did they pay the QB this year? Too much to end the season like it ended. All that's left to due is fire the Coach because someone has to pay and it sure as hell isn't going to be Jerry. Go niners!

Yeah, I hear tell the Cowboys are going to refuse to concede and file a lawsuit with the NFL.

They pay their marques players too much for the results they are getting. But the bigger problem is the owner, who should stay out of the on field end of the business. 26 years w/o a superbowl.

I love Dallas

... cleaning out their lockers.

Prescott messed up on that last play. Should have handed the ball to the official. That cost him about a second--enough for time to run out before he could spike the ball.

Prescott messed up on that last play. Should have handed the ball to the official. That cost him about a second--enough for time to run out before he could spike the ball.
Big time. And the playcalling screwed up having him run up the middle with no timeouts in the second to last play.

Its nor so much I hate Dallas but the fans are just such assholes. I have meet a few decent ones but they are rare. The last 2 minutes of that game will are many a worst plays list on YouTube for years to come.

Big time. And the playcalling screwed up having him run up the middle with no timeouts in the second to last play.
The call itself worked well. He gained some nice yards because the sidelines were defending pretty well. That two or three second misque and not handing the ball to the official prevented a spike with 1 left on clock for a Hail Mary around 30 yards out verse mid field. Next season there will be some hand ball to ref drills

Of course they do, they suck ass.

The call itself worked well. He gained some nice yards because the sidelines were defending pretty well. That two or three second misque and not handing the ball to the official prevented a spike with 1 left on clock for a Hail Mary around 30 yards out verse mid field. Next season there will be some hand ball to ref drills
Ate up too much time.

Clock kept running.

Didn't score.

If the Cowboys had a timeout to use Dak Prescott would not have needed to spike the ball. Whose fault was it they were unable to stop the clock?

If the Cowboys had a timeout to use Dak Prescott would not have needed to spike the ball. Whose fault was it they were unable to stop the clock?
Every Dallas fan since birth.

Indeed.
This attitude dates all the way back to 1978, known as "The Big Lie", when they falsely declared themselves "America's Team".
They are finding massive, massive evidence of team loyalty in Arizona, Michigan, New Jersey, Wisconsin. Dallas won that moniker most bigly. California teams cheated them. WAKE UP AMERICA

They are finding massive, massive evidence of team loyalty in Arizona, Michigan, New Jersey, Wisconsin. Dallas won that moniker most bigly.

So has Green Bay. They even have fans in Australia!

As a European, I am a (real) football guy but over my years of residence in the US and with the help of my wife who was raised by her father watching American football together with him, I learned to enjoy American football and I follow the 49ers. Needless to say that I enjoyed the win over the cow girls but I did read something today that made me concerned.

ad3ace3bc0b08eecb62556c418012c596ae0110eb2c59f95ed47a8064bd901a6_1.webp

There was a story about Jimmie Johnson and a pre game ritual of his. He would walk a field prior to the kick-off and know where the turf was loose, wet of some other condition that might affect a pass or run play. How long has AT&T been open? How does the home team not know where the sun creates a blind spot at whatever time of the day?

The curse on Dallas is said to continue untilJerry places Jimmie in the stadium Ring of Honor…..🤷

Steven A.... A stands for asshole...

Anyway Cowboy fans got to realize.. The Cowboys are like the Yankees... You either love them or hate them...

So when they lose... The haters are gonna hate...

Yankee haters here in NY are orgasmic when the Yankees lose..

Back
Top Bottom