• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dallas Cowboys Controversy

Reaction score
Where are all the Cowboys fans, aren't ya'll happy Quincy Carter is gone? Now my cousin Vinny got the job. Hope the Cowboys go to a 4-12 season, they'll regret they let Q-Car go.

This move may hurt the cowboys in the short term, however, I think that showing a serious attitude towards an anti-drug policy will do wonders for the franchise's image.

Carter has not matured as a quarterback the way I would have liked. He is inconsistent. How else could he execute a well timed perfectly executed play, then turn around on the very next play and pull the most outrageous, rankly amateurish boner. Are there 2 Quncy Carters?

Regarding Testaverde: as an older quarterback, I see him being a transitional quarterback, and he won't have the job for long. I could be wrong.

Go Cowboys!!! :rock

I heard that the Cowboys may pull out the NFL in 2006 and play in the arena league (AFL) instead. Because they will have such disappointing seasons in 2004 and 2005. Great move, I think they should have done that since 2002 under Dave Campo.

I heard that the Cowboys may pull out the NFL in 2006 and play in the arena league (AFL) instead.

I heard they were going to start playing flag football professionally. :twisted:

:argue :censored

I don't wanna hear it! :evil:

This is how it will play out: Vinny got the start for two games, he'll be 0-2 and get hurt. Drew Henson takes over and won his first start. Cowboiiiiis 1-2. Next game he throws a couple of fast balls that will get intercepted and returned for touchdowns. Cowboiiiiiis 1-3. The following week he comes back with a couple of sliders then he mixes them up with the sinker, that also gets picked up and return for td's. Parcell comes on Radio and TV and blasted Keyshawn for being inconsistent. Cowboiiiis 1-4. After 2 more losses by Drew (1-6) Jerry Jones pulls the plug and starts Tony Romo (I mean Tony Roma from the Restaurant chain). He comes in and finishes the season (3-6) So Cowboiiis season 4-12. All the fans are happy and I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom