• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Common Sense 1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
It seems that the country approved of president Trump's
State of the Union speech. A giant kick off towards 2020 election.

Friday, February 08, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

PS: Yea I know many will have a fit about Rasmussen Reports. Let the excuses fly on why this means nothing. :lamo

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

It seems that the country approved of president Trump's
State of the Union speech. A giant kick off towards 2020 election.

Friday, February 08, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

PS: Yea I know many will have a fit about Rasmussen Reports. Let the excuses fly on why this means nothing. :lamo

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 8.38.38 AM.jpg

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/voters/

Now that the shutdown is in the rearview mirror, we should see tRump's approval ratings return to their norm of the low 40s and disapproval to the low 50s.

Until he shuts down the government again. Which could well happen if McConnell yet again blocks any deal.

It's really 44.6%, but that's still a good way from 50%.

What am I missing? In post #2 the green line is listed as 41.9%?

Who are the approvers?

What am I missing? In post #2 the green line is listed as 41.9%?

Who are the approvers?

44.6% is the final resting point for all time. No matter what happens, his approval will always return to 44.6%.

Back
Top Bottom