• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Daddy, what's a Terrorist?

IndieLogic said:
Ranking Iraqi general: "Well you see son when liberal ***** bitches and useful idiots were trying to negotiate with a mad man he hid those weapons and transferred them to another country full of Islamic Fascists just like him."

This must be true. :roll:

Iraqi General: WMD Went to Syria - Interview with Ali Ibrahim Al-Tikriti
Ryan Mauro - 2/14/2006
Ali Ibrahim al-Tikriti was a southern regional commander for Saddam Hussein’s Fedayeen militia in the late 1980s and a personal friend of the dictator. Units under his command dealt with chemical and biological weapons. He was known as the “Butcher of Basra” due to his campaigns and defected shortly before the Gulf War in 1991. This interview aims to gain some insight into the current situation in Iraq.Test

http://www.globalpolitician.com/articledes.asp?ID=1610&cid=2&sid=38

What's really funny here is you come out to express your outrage at my outlandish statement and make no comment what so ever to someone who comes out in support of al-Qaeda.

That really says alot about where you stand on the issues.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
What's really funny here is you come out to express your outrage at my outlandish statement and make no comment what so ever to someone who comes out in support of al-Qaeda.

That really says alot about where you stand on the issues.

:lol: Quit it. My sides are hurting.

As well, how would you know where I stand on the issues in regards to Al-Queda? Please quote it, becasue I don't remeber saying anything whatsoever about Al-Queda.

As a matter of fact, my original post never had the intention of questioning WMDs. It questioned your partisan politics. I know, I "must" be a liberal, right? :lol:

IndieLogic said:
:lol: Quit it. My sides are hurting.

As well, how would you know where I stand on the issues in regards to Al-Queda? Please quote it, becasue I don't remeber saying anything whatsoever about Al-Queda.

As a matter of fact, my original post never had the intention of questioning WMDs. It questioned your partisan politics. I know, I "must" be a liberal, right? :lol:

Well you looked on this thread, skipped over a post that I was responding to that was coming out in support of Al-Qaeda, and for some reason rather than responding to someone who is obviously in support of terrorism you decided to show your outrage and indignation for my comment instead. But hay partisan politics is so much worse than supporting terrorism in your book right?

Well you looked on this thread, skipped over a post that I was responding to that was coming out in support of Al-Qaeda, and for some reason rather than responding to someone who is obviously in support of terrorism you decided to show your outrage and indignation for my comment instead. But hay partisan politics is so much worse than supporting terrorism in your book right?

What outrage? This reactionary stance of your's discredits everything you debate on. Counter my point, but for god's sake, don't act like you know where I stand on every issue.

Apparently, I disagree with you on liberties and terrorism. Now I find myself being called a terror sypathizer, merely because I don't agree with everything you say.

Anmd I am supposed to take your points seriously? Because I didn't hump your leg on someone else's comment?

IndieLogic said:
What outrage? This reactionary stance of your's discredits everything you debate on. Counter my point, but for god's sake, don't act like you know where I stand on every issue.

Apparently, I disagree with you on liberties and terrorism. Now I find myself being called a terror sypathizer, merely because I don't agree with everything you say.

Anmd I am supposed to take your points seriously? Because I didn't hump your leg on someone else's comment?

Your opinion would hold considerable more sway with me had you shown an equal amount of moral indignation for someone who has stated his support and made justifications for suicide bombers and the killing of U.S. soldiers in Iraq as you did for my partisan politics.

IndieLogic said:

WHOA..(yes its a new word for me)

HEY, HEY NO leg humping here today folks!

Your opinion would hold considerable more sway with me had you shown an equal amount of moral indignation for someone who has stated his support and made justifications for suicide bombers and the killing of U.S. soldiers in Iraq as you did for my partisan politics.

That's a moot point. Silence = support? I don't think so.

My original post had nothing to do with his sympathy for terrorists. It had to do with your politicizing of the issue, in which you concluded that "liberal ******s" don't really care about terrorism.

May I also state that neither ideology or political affiliation interests me, just the issues.

cherokee said:
WHOA..(yes its a new word for me)

HEY, HEY NO leg humping here today folks!

LOL. Okay, not on Saturdays.:lol:

IndieLogic said:
That's a moot point. Silence = support? I don't think so.

My original post had nothing to do with his sympathy for terrorists. It had to do with your politicizing of the issue, in which you concluded that "liberal ******s" don't really care about terrorism.

May I also state that neither ideology or political affiliation interests me, just the issues.

Where's your moral indignation for a supporter of suicide bombers???

A new problem has just arrived; are the troops really even protecting the Constitution? Thank God guys like you didn't exist during the American Revolution--that's right you did; Redcoats or Tory lovers. My latter question can be sought in my signature below: Marine Captain.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
A new problem has just arrived; are the troops really even protecting the Constitution? Thank God guys like you didn't exist during the American Revolution--that's right you did; Redcoats or Tory lovers. My latter question can be sought in my signature below: Marine Captain.

I'm willing to wager that you don't have a god damn clue about the Constitution outside of what your terrorist friends tell you about it.

Why don't you go be a bin-Laden apologist over at al-Jazeera? Because around here people just laugh and point at you.

I'm willing to wager that you don't have a god damn clue about the Constitution outside of what your terrorist friends tell you about it.
Wow. The Constitution is a Terrorist doctrine made by Terrorists? Shut your mouth traitor and you have proven to me you haven't a clue. Wager? I don't trust you would ever admit your wrong. Please go to Iraq and fight, what the heck are you doing here on a forum?

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
Wow. The Constitution is a Terrorist doctrine made by Terrorists? Shut your mouth traitor and you have proven to me you haven't a clue. Wager? I don't trust you would ever admit your wrong. Please go to Iraq and fight, what the heck are you doing here on a forum?

You're the ****ing traitor, traitor you side with suicide bombers killing our soldiers in Iraq. I said that you don't know **** about the constitution outside of what your terrorist supporting friends tell you about it. Derka derk derka.

I'm taking Constitutional law so don't lecture me boy because I will shred you in any debate any time any place you terrorist supporting scum bag.

You're the ****ing traitor, traitor you side with suicide bombers killing our soldiers in Iraq. I said that you don't know **** about the constitution outside of what your terrorist supporting friends tell you about it. Derka derk derka.

I'm taking Constitutional law so don't lecture me boy because I will shred you in any debate any time any place you terrorist supporting scum bag.

TOT chill out please.

Kelzie said:
TOT chill out please.

Dude he's former nation of Islam (that's a black supremacy movement) and he supports suicide bomb attacks against the U.S.. And he called me a traitor first because his hypocricy knows no bounds so why don't you repremand him.

Dude he's former nation of Islam (that's a black supremacy movement) and he supports suicide bomb attacks against the U.S.. And he called me a traitor first because his hypocricy knows no bounds so why don't you repremand him.

TOT, just please be low maintenance for once. This was what I had a problem with:

terrorist supporting scum bag

Can't you just say "yes Kelzie" like all the others? You know I wouldn't let anyone attack you that bad. I'm the only one who gets to make fun of you. :cool:

Kelzie said:
TOT, just please be low maintenance for once. This was what I had a problem with:

Can't you just say "yes Kelzie" like all the others? You know I wouldn't let anyone attack you that bad. I'm the only one who gets to make fun of you. :cool:

All right but the thing is it wasn't an ad-hominem because it can't be a personnel attack if it's the truth, ie he is in fact a terrorist supporter though I'll leave out the scumbag part next time. ;)

Sir_Alec said:
Oh yeah! ba-rilliant! What a good way to help America's image. I'm surprised I didn't think of that one myself. We would bring ourselves up from 'world police' to 'genocidal nazi maniacs'.

Your liberal buddies already compare us to nazi's, terrorist, and murderers..... Secondly *** our image. Sooner we stop worrying about what people think the better off we'll be. WTF do I care oif you don't like us. Your going to stop doing business with the largest importer and exporter of goods and services in the world? Global economy colapses and were still on top

cnredd said:
Totally miscontrued to serve an agenda...

Is it true that guys injected diseases in mice so they can try to cure them?

Yes it is sweetheart.

And the ones they didn't treat died?

Yes dear.

Why would they kill?

To save lives.

If someone injected me so I can die and save lives, would you let them do it?

:shrug:

BRILLIANT! More excellent thinking from cnredd. The raciest guy on the forum! :mrgreen:

I didn't know he was a wheel in the sky guy. Hopefully the mothership will come for him soon..lol

Back
Top Bottom